AIR FILTER FOR HILBOURN SCOOP

Old 03-17-2008, 04:13 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default AIR FILTER FOR HILBOURN SCOOP

ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND AN AIR FILTER SYSTEM THAT USE TO FIT ON THE FRONTEND OF THE OLD STYLE HILBOURN SCOOP??NEW OR USED!!! :? :? I CAN PUT IT INSIDE[6" AIR CLEANER] BUT WOULD LIKE THE OLD STYLE LOOK BETTER. I THINK IT USE TO CLAMP ON THE FRONT SOMEHOW 8)
Old 03-23-2008, 12:26 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Buddy,

No one has answered this question, i did a google on it and found filters for everthing except the old style hilborn scoops. Now the question is do you have an original hilborn scoop? There's lot's of after market scoops but most of them have brackets welded inside the scoops for filters, the ones that mount outside the scoop i could not find except for the the bug,bird,buzzard scoops, might have to be made special, if you really want one that bad.

Zip.
Old 03-23-2008, 06:09 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

YES- I HAVE ONE OF THE OLD STYLE SCOOPS WITHOUT THE BRACKETS ON THE INSIDE AND DON'T REALY WANT TO WELD ON IT--THANKS FOR CHECKING THINGS OUT FOR ME :lol: :lol: --I WILL PROBABLY DESIGN SOMETHING THAT CLAMPS AROUND THE OUTSIDE EDGE--I AM JUST TRYING TO KEEP THE OLD STYLE DESIGN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE 8) 8) ---THANKS AGAIN AND IF YOU GET ANY IDEAS FOR IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW---LIVELY