Old 03-14-2008, 06:04 PM
ts08
SHOW GUEST

Default j&b perfomance

any info on j&b perfomance in poughkeepsie new york
Old 03-15-2008, 01:04 PM
vindicator
SHOW GUEST

HEY...J&B PERFORMANCE IS BOB INGLES...ONE OF THE ABSOLUTE TRUE PREMIER ENGINE BUILDERS IN THE MODERN ERA!!! HE'S BEEN A KEY PART OF ANY NUMBER OF NHRA&IHRA PRO STOCK WORLD CHAMPIONS...JIM YATES..AND CURRENTLY ROBERT PATRICK'S IHRA MOUNTAIN MOTOR WORLD CHAMP EFFORT....BOB IS A BRILLIANT GUY...AND A GENUINE GOOD GUY TOO....HE ALSO WAS FOR MANY YEARS A VERY SUCCESSFUL RACER ON A SMALL BUDGET "BACK IN THE DAY"...WINNING THE NHRA DIVISION 1 PRO STOCK POINTS CHAMPIONSHIP...WHICH WAS NO SMALL FEAT AT THE TIME... HE'D NEVER "BLOW HIS OWN HORN"(IT'S NOT HIS PERSONALITY)HOWEVER,I'LL PROUDLY DO IT FOR HIM...I'VE KNOWM HIM SOME 40 PLUS YEARS...SIMPLY...HE'S THE REAL DEAL...ONLY WISH I HAD 1/2 HIS ABILITY!!! I COULD GIVE A LIST OF 100 PLUS GUYS THAT HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH AND CAN ATTEST TO BOB'S INTEGRITY...THANX..CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED TO...DRAKE VISCOME/VINDICATOR RACING,CHARLOTTE,N.C. PHONE 704-528-3594 OR E-MAIL [email protected]