Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snow in Mississippi???

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Snow in Mississippi???

I guess I ran my mouth to much about all the nice weather we have been having here in Mississippi this winter.
    Mother nature dumped almost a foot of snow on the Memphis metro area today and as of 3:50 am Saturday morning it still hasn't stopped. It ought to be a fun ride home in the morning when I get off. Oh and the races have been cancelled for this weekend too, Damit.....lol
    Get ready northeast, your next.

><Cp
    ***IN GOD WE TRUST***

We are buried too

Senior Member SENIOR BUILDER
    Boys come on up to the great white north .....we got lots lol and more coming

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

snow?

What is snow? :roll:

It's pretty where I am .nana na na nnananana
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you cannot confirm their validity"- Abraham Lincoln

Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    We got 8 feet of snow in 3 days in February 2007. Just fire up your snowblower, or get a neighbor with a plow to help you out. It's worse for us when the temperatures hit 95 in the summer. The most inclimate weather I ever encountered was in N. Dakota, It was -58 degrees and the wind was blowing 50 mph.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbabbc
    We got 8 feet of snow in 3 days in February 2007. Just fire up your snowblower, or get a neighbor with a plow to help you out. It's worse for us when the temperatures hit 95 in the summer. The most inclimate weather I ever encountered was in N. Dakota, It was -58 degrees and the wind was blowing 50 mph.
    lol brrrrr

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabbc
    Where do you live Alaska ?...LOL :shock:
    Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    Upstate NY, below the artic circle.

Senior Member SENIOR BUILDER

Snow???

Quote Originally Posted by Tod74
    We are buried too
    Aww Tod, we didn't get that much. I had to work yesterday. Here in Brown County, I had to shovel out the driveway, think that was where the majority of the snow fell, LOL!! Course that was at 4:30 am. Once I got to Franklin, the roads were fairly clear.

I'm mean but am actually hoping it snowed enough down south that I'll still get a chance to haggle for a car that's for sale on the forum. Hoping the guy that may have beaten me to it can't show in time. Just have to see if the guy gets ahold of me after the first of the week?
    Robert Swartz
    Swartz & Lane 1966 Chevy II
    Swartz & Lane 1979 Firebird H/CM
    You don't learn much when everything goes right.

11. Racing Junk