MIKE TOKARZ Covington Ga. Scammed bank for $ 18,000

Old 03-06-2008, 12:25 AM
ticerracing
SHOW GUEST

Default MIKE TOKARZ Covington Ga. Scammed bank for $ 18,000

MIKE TOKARZ SCAMMED MY BANK FOR $ 18,000 & CLOSED HIS ACCOUNT. THEY SENT HIM A WIRE FOR $18k TWICE. HE REFUSED TO SEND IT BACK, HE GOT $36k FOR A PILE OF JUNK CAR. HE SOLD ME A 1993 DODGE DAYTONA RACE CAR ROLLER, FOR $18k HE THEN STRIPPED THE CAR, STOLD THE SHUTES & LAUNCHERS, STOLD THE YOKE, THE SHIFTER, DRIVE SHAFT LOOP, HACKED UP WIRING, THE FRONT FIBERGLASS WAS JUNK, THE FRONT SUSPENSION IS SHOT, TIRES ARE JUNK, CHASSIS WAS 3 YEARS OUT OF CERT. & WILL NOT RECERT WITH A CRACKED FRAME. THIS GUY IS A SCUM BAG SCAMMER, HE IS SELLING SOME PARTS ON HERE. LENCO BELLHOUSING FOR MOPAR, COMPUTER, INTERCOOLER IN COVINGTON GA. HE RACES WITH A ROBERT SELLERS OUT OF GA. OR FLORIDA, THEY RUN A DODGE AVENGER I THINK TURBO CHARGER.
THUS GUY IS A REAL SCUM BAG, IT MAKES YOU NOT WANT TO DEAL ON THE INTERNET AT ALL.
YOU WHAT THIS MIKE TOKARZ IS FIXING TO FIND OUT WHO I AM, & WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

THANKS Tom
Old 03-06-2008, 06:35 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

ok..thats sounds like a nightmare......i have no doubts people are out here capable of doing what he has be acussed of doing..

But i have some questions in regards to the bank ? :?: .....

How did the bank ( by error,mistake etc...) goof up and send $18,000 twice and the money clear ? :?:

looks to me the bank is into that car more than you at this point....their routing and verification system suppose to be more sophisticated then this.

does this person have an ad#...etc ..please post a link....

i am curious to hear more of this situation..

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 03-06-2008, 07:47 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

So is the Bank trying to hold YOU accountable for the lost money ? :shock: Surely not? ...right?....if so I would end up in jail cause I would throw the biggest fit ever inside that bank.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:33 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
So is the Bank trying to hold YOU accountable for the lost money ? :shock: Surely not? ...right?....if so I would end up in jail cause I would throw the biggest fit ever inside that bank.
I AGREE 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Old 03-06-2008, 10:36 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i hear FEDERAL PRISON is not a fun place to be....

IF the person accused of this act is even close to playing games with an FDIC financial institution....the FBI will soon come calling...

rest assure !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 03-06-2008, 03:24 PM
killerpromod
SHOW GUEST

Default mike

I have Raced with Robert sellers and Mike for years, I don't know what happened here but all of my dealings with them have been good. Hope you get it all worked out. Frank
Old 03-06-2008, 03:31 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
i hear FEDERAL PRISON is not a fun place to be....

!

His love life will definately take a turn for the worst ....that's for sure. :?

I just don't see how someone would try that..... you just know you won't get away with it. Nobody is going to just forget about 18 grand.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:45 PM
ticerracing
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: mike

Originally Posted by killerpromod
I have Raced with Robert sellers and Mike for years, I don't know what happened here but all of my dealings with them have been good. Hope you get it all worked out. Frank
the only way its going to get worked out is if Mike Tokarz, sends the $18K back to chase bank, & either sends me my parts to my car, or sends me a few grand. I cant believe he stold my parrachutes w/ launchers off the car & bolted up some other shutes, & didnt eveb tighten the bolts.

He wont even awnser his phones.................
Old 03-06-2008, 09:47 PM
ticerracing
SHOW GUEST

Default MIKE TOKARZ SCAMMED CHASE BANK

Originally Posted by bjuice
ok..thats sounds like a nightmare......i have no doubts people are out here capable of doing what he has be acussed of doing..

But i have some questions in regards to the bank ? :?: .....

How did the bank ( by error,mistake etc...) goof up and send $18,000 twice and the money clear ? :?:

THE BANK SENT THE FIRST WIRE OF $18K THEN CALLED THE WIRE DEPARTMENT, & THEY SAID IT DIDNT GO THREW, SO THE CLERK SENT IT AGAIN, WELL THEY FOUND OUT THE NEXT MORNING THAT THEY BOTH WENT THREW. WHEN MIKE FOUND OUT, HE CLOSED HIS BANK OF AMERICA ACCOUNT. & PLAYED IT OFF LIKE HE DIDNT KNOW.

looks to me the bank is into that car more than you at this point....their routing and verification system suppose to be more sophisticated then this.

does this person have an ad#...etc ..please post a link....

i am curious to hear more of this situation..

Brian
Old 03-07-2008, 06:27 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: mike

Originally Posted by ticerracing
Originally Posted by killerpromod
the only way its going to get worked out is if Mike Tokarz, sends the $18K back to chase bank, & either sends me my parts to my car, or sends me a few grand. I cant believe he stold my parrachutes w/ launchers off the car & bolted up some other shutes, & didnt eveb tighten the bolts.

He wont even awnser his phones.................
SOMETHING IS NOT ADDING UP HERE----IF THE BANK MESSED UP THEN THE BANK IS 100% RESPONSIBLE TO FIX IT---ALL I AM HEARING IS THE WAY YOU THINK IT WILL/ SHOULD BE SETTLED---THE WHOLE TRUTH IS NOT BEING TOLD HERE !!!---WE NEED ALOT MORE OUT OF BOTH SIDES :? :? :? -------LIVELY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -