Don't Buy From Carl Reed!!!

Old 03-01-2008, 04:05 PM
Deezy411
APPRENTICE

Default Don't Buy From Carl Reed!!!

The guy told me the transmission was a powerglide with TCI components. When the transmission got here it ended up being a stock powerglide in poor condition. I paid 760$ for a 100$ transmission. The guys name is Carl Reed and he lives in Lone Grove Oklahoma But his stuff is in storage in Gainsville Texas. I had another guy tell me he shit him on some heads so this guy is doing this alot.His name on here is Goodparts.lol the name should have gave me warning.

Carl Reed
9 Park st
Lone Grove OK, 73443
Old 03-01-2008, 04:46 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Another prime example of a new basic member with no info,and credibility

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/256524

And here is another name of this Carls

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/147919
Old 03-01-2008, 05:05 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Don't Buy From Carl Reed!!!

Originally Posted by Deezy411
The guy told me the transmission was a powerglide with TCI components. When the transmission got here it ended up being a stock powerglide in poor condition. I paid 760$ for a 100$ transmission. The guys name is Carl Reed and he lives in Lone Grove Oklahoma But his stuff is in storage in Gainsville Texas. I had another guy tell me he $h!t him on some heads so this guy is doing this alot.His name on here is Goodparts.lol the name should have gave me warning.
thats horrible..sorry guy,,buyer beware if they have not been a round awhile check them out good..

if it would be any help to you ..i have a good 1.76 planatery and turbo input shaft...both good up a little over 800hp..i have seen guys run them more hp..but anyhow best stuff you can get shy of a 180 straight cut..

pm me if your interested i will do ya right.....it will at least make your tranny worth a crap.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 03-01-2008, 05:10 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

what a scumbag.
Old 03-01-2008, 06:32 PM
scottamato
SHOW GUEST

Trust me Brian won't do you wrong.
Old 03-01-2008, 07:03 PM
goodparts
APPRENTICE

Default tranny and converter

ask him what his brother just got on same shipment 6 weld draglite wheels like new,2 miuckey thompson street tires 28x11.5x15 tires like new,2like new front runners tires all for $600 but im a scammer,and he also forgot to mention for $650 he also got $900 coan nitrous converter and good tranny he is full of shit,dont sale him nothing he is a liar and wantgs sympathy,i will never sale anything againj on this piece of shit sight dont worry,so say what you want but ask him for his brothers phone number and ask him what he got on same shipment and ask him if im a scammer,this guy is so full of shit its pathetic,said im scamming him to pay my bills,i am graduate of university of texas petroleum engineer make way over $100,000 and i need to scam someone out of $650 ,dont think so,but i will never buy or sale anything again on this piece of shit sight !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Deezy411
APPRENTICE

Default Carl Reed Scam

Coan converter???? your a liar i did recieve a converter but it wasnt a coan 5500 like you said and my brother recieved dirty wheels that where scuffed up.I knew the ad was to good to be true. If you make so much money why did you send me a stock tranny that you said was behind a 434 race engine? not to mention the transmission had just been spray bombed and had some other dip stick stuck down in it that didnt even go with it also the stick had dirt on the end of it i guess that was fresh out the 434.Your a joke and a lousy liar. And it took a month to get here. If anyone would like to see pictures of the junk tranny he sent me i have some just ask.im not the only one you screw.What about the guy you screwed on the heads???? What about the guy youy screwed on the intake a fogger stuff???? And that was ads i found titled do not buy from carl reed. You even said yourself you have screwed people on here and ebay.
Old 03-01-2008, 07:23 PM
goodparts
APPRENTICE

Default racingjunk is a joke

you might think it is funny but you want be laughing monday,the large oil company i work for has many attorneys and i hope they sue your ass i will talk to them because it is slander to allow them to say you are a scammer and for sure my wife who is not even nowhere on this racingjunk sight and has no idea what i buy or sale on here,she sighned it because i was out of town and has nothing to do with any of this,but you let it be posted and i have made copy to show lawyers monday i hope they can sue the shit out of this sight for the things you let people post on your websight,racingjunk better take my name of here asap they have no right to allow this type of behavior to go on,please cancel my membership asap i want nothing ever again to do with racingjunk this sight sucks when you let stuff like this happen,but my name better get of here because you have been warned i will and plan on sueing if you dont get my name off here asap !!!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2008, 07:30 PM
Deezy411
APPRENTICE

Default Carl Reed Scam

I just had another guy send me a message saying you scamed them.Man you got more than i thought.
Old 03-01-2008, 07:38 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Hey Carl if business is so good in the 2 weeks you been here don't forget to pay your honor payment.

Lets just see how honest a fella you really are.And I know for a fact you been on here for more than 2 weeks.
SOMETHING STINKS ABOUT THIS DEAL----AND 'CARL' WHY ARE YOU GETTING SO UPSET :roll: :roll: :roll: --IF YOUR INNOCENT THEN MAKE IT RIGHT WITH THIS BUYER BY WORKING THIS OUT[ DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT SEND HIM A STOCK TRANNY AND TELL HIM IT WAS A RACE TRANNY??????]- :twisted: :twisted: -JUST ANSWER A FEW ??? WITHOUT THE FOUL MOUTH ATTITUDE THAT YOU HAVE DISPLAYED SO FAR--WE DO NOT KNOW IF YOUR LIEING OR TELLING THE TRUTH SO HELP US OUT, PLEASE ops: ops: ops: ---LIVELY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -