Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I MISS MY 65 NOVA

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar

I MISS MY 65 NOVA

I wished i still had the car...came across the pic with me kneeling beside it and also where i was in a local newspaper with it......yes i miss it.

[img][/img]

[img][/img]
    Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    I CAN SEE WHY YOU MISS IT---THAT WAS AWESOME LOOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: LIVELY

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    i loved that nova;;i hope mine comes out half that nice and fast i'd be a happy camper

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Brian that was just plain fine. That one would not have ever left my side. Unless I needed money. That was one awesome ride. By the way what kind of time would it run.
    Wesley
    60' 1.30
    5.58 @ 127.89

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Very nice.Satin black!!I knew you had good taste!!
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you cannot confirm their validity"- Abraham Lincoln

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woodsman
    Brian that was just plain fine. That one would not have ever left my side. Unless I needed money. That was one awesome ride. By the way what kind of time would it run.

it was a 5.0... low teen car....it was a true built alcohol injected small block with a stage 4 BDS huffer on it..
    also it was a mild steel car, i had it double railed when i went alcohol injected..

the only reason the car left was to make room for the vette....i could not ( did not) want to take on both of them being a one man show....

for the record i took the Nova from the ground up just like i did the vette..took me close to 2 years...its up in PA now...

if it wasn't for stepping up to a 63 chrome moly topsportsman vette i never would have gotten rid of it.

oh yeah the paint was Hot rod Black..from hot heads ( hughes) ...it was not a primer..it was enamel satin black ( would not turn chalky powder) like black primer does..

it was cool..i do miss it....
    Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    That looks like a cool car. Love the zoomies.

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

65 ChevyII

looks like it was a nice FAST car!
    I have a 65 ChevyII also....but mine has a few more doors & a longer roof...LOL!
    It's a street car that see's some track time too.

www.Benchseatracin.com

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    GREAT WAGON--I LOVE WHEELSTANDING STREET CARS :lol: :lol: :lol: ---DID YOU BUILD IT YOURSELF? MORE INFO??---WELCOME TO THE FORUM 8) 8) 8) ----------LIVELY

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

my old wagon

yep,built it my self.It's a 454 powered 65 Wagon with a 10 point cage.
    Still use the bench front seat....LOL!
    Back when it did the wheelies it had a .100" over aluminum headed 454 in it,12.6to1 SRP pistons,a Crane roller cam 737/726,powerglide,12 bolt w/4.56's & a 18.5X33 ET Street rear tires.Right now I've got a milder .60" over 454 in it that runs on pump gas,with a smaller Comp Cams (651 lift)roller.It was in my buddies 70 Nova.He ran 11.1'-11.2's on motor & 9.60's-70's on a 275 shot with this cast iron headed 454.Haven't had it to the track yet with this motor,just put it in back in December.
    It's a low budget street car..but it's fun to drive & turns heads..LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_w6zUjQmIw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV-XSyqf-as

See ya,Mark
    www.Benchseatracin.com

11. Racing Junk