Don't sell anything to Nick Honeycut

Old 02-19-2008, 04:49 PM
scottamato
SHOW GUEST

Default Don't sell anything to Nick Honeycut

Don't sell anything to Nick Honeycut. I sent him a interior tin set for a fox body mustang. I did not have my Pay Pal account up and going yet, so like a dumb ass I told him to send me a check when he recieved the parts. I know what your thinking, why did you send it first? I felt bad because it took me a week longer than expected to make because I was ill for a week straight. Well after about 14 voice mails to him and no responce I finally got hold of him and got the normal.. Oh yeah I'll get that check to you next week. It's been a month and no check. I have been in contact with a detective in his home town, and he called Nick while I heard the whole coversation on the other phone. First he denied even knowing me then it turned into "I sent that check a week ago", WRONG! The detective told him to hang up and call me directly and get this handeled. He never did, so know I'm getting ready to sue him for everything. So stay clear, here is his info...Don't have a screen name!

Nick Honeycut
1560 Medow Glenn Lane
Rock hill, Sc 29730
803-412-0262
Old 02-19-2008, 05:51 PM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

Thats what you get for thinking he was gonna send you a check!Can't trust somebody because you feel bad and it took you longer than expected,DON"T EVER SEND WITHOUT PAYMENT FIRST! IT's your LOSS! Good Luck on getting that check :roll:
Old 02-19-2008, 06:02 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i live just a little over 1 hour from Rock hill....i can help guide you to the proper athorities to file the suit...

or if you can get in touch with the man i have no problem us doing a 3 way phone call conversation and i go get your money if the guy agrees to deal with me....

let me know if i can help here.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-19-2008, 06:17 PM
scottamato
SHOW GUEST

Brian, Thanks but I don't think he is going to pay. He avoids all calls. I just want everyone to know his name so it dosn't happen to anyone else.
Old 02-19-2008, 06:49 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Scott did this guy contact you on racing junk?Or did he contact you on another site?

I'm sure ole Brian can talk or get with that guy.Or even know someone real close to him.
Old 02-19-2008, 06:53 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

GET SOME INFO TO BRIAN AND LET HIM TRY :cry: :cry: :cry: --AND POSTS MORE INFO HERE 8) 8) ---LIVELY
Old 02-20-2008, 11:21 AM
scottamato
SHOW GUEST

Thanks guys, I will PM Brian and see what he can do.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:10 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
i live just a little over 1 hour from Rock hill....i can help guide you to the proper athorities to file the suit...

or if you can get in touch with the man i have no problem us doing a 3 way phone call conversation and i go get your money if the guy agrees to deal with me....

let me know if i can help here.

Brian
that's awesome. Not very often will you find someone willing to get involved with something like this just to help a guy out...this site is the best.
Old 02-21-2008, 02:41 PM
scottamato
SHOW GUEST

Brian is a good man. Not many people would go out of their way to try to help someone they don't even know. I owe him big time.
Old 02-22-2008, 02:08 PM
scottamato
SHOW GUEST

Good news, Nick sent my parts back to me today. I was shocked to see the box on my back porch when I got home from work today. Everything was in very good condition, so I guess I got lucky. But would still advise everyone to be cautious when dealing with Nick. Thanks for your help Brian!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -