Thread: SCAMMER """honda9sec" Jason Raley

SCAMMER """honda9sec" Jason Raley

all buyers , do not run the risk of buying from "honda9sec" he is a scammer , I paid for a stroud harness/collar #1087456 3-weeks ago and now he will not answer my calls are emails , he sells window tint kits on the site also , www.tintkits.com , his name is Jason Raley . I have reported this matter to a friend in law enforcement which handkes internet fraud case , who is now in the process of contact the department in Jasons home time to take up this case . the amount was only 166.00 , but i dont mind spending more in case fees to handle this matter , which in turn will cost jason much more .DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY.

sbjects name

the scammers name is Jason Raley , do not buy from this piece of ()()*(*(

Administrator RACING JUNKIE
    Just messaged Jason,will see if he responds

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/10874...ESS-BLACK.html
    There Is 1 Thing Better Than Cubic Inches,,,More Of Them

thanks

thanks, maybe you or the department i noitfied can get him in check , thanks again

scammer """honda9sec"

Quote Originally Posted by topsportsman1
    Just messaged Jason,will see if he responds

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/10874...ESS-BLACK.html
    hello , just wanted to let u know that , that low-life S.O.B Honda9sec is a lying prick , I got the harness today but no neck collar , the harness is out of date as he stated that it was good for two more years , i have to send the harness back to stroud and pay 50.00 to recert it . This prick told me he shipped the item 3-weeks ago, but did not shipp it to 2-26-2008 after you posted . The neck collar he can now keep , trust me , it may come in handy for him . I request that you bann this pricks membership from the site , before he scamms others .

6. Racing Junk