another scammer add

Old 02-10-2008, 06:47 AM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

Default another scammer add

i will take ten of these also please.YEA RIGHT...and a large order of fries..
add # 1113258
Old 02-10-2008, 06:06 PM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

waiting for him to ship the camaro conv and this mustang to me for free,Told him his money will be waiting on delivery! LOL YEA RIGHT!
Old 02-11-2008, 08:13 AM
bugzzy1
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default Just got back to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: 1967 Chevrolet Camaro
Re: Ad #1112976

First of all I want to thank you for your interest in my car. Still for sale. This is a 1967 Chevrolet Camaro in mint condition without any mechanical problems, no scratches, flaws or any kind of damage. Has never been involved in any type of accident. This car has 78,439 miles, transmission manual, engine has 8 cyl, fuel type gasoline, electric is working perfectly, interior has been professionally cleaned and looks like new. The car is located with me in Miami, Florida where I recently move with my family and I am trying to buy a suitable house. I'm selling the car because I need to buy a family wagon. The car is register in United States. The car has a clear and clean title a great history. As I stated in my ad, I offer free shipping only in United States! What is your location? The last price is $10,000.

Let me know if you are interested in the car or if you have other questions. Your response is appreciated.

Respectfully,
Mike Lynos.

P.S. Please reply at my e-mail: [email protected]