REGUARDING CHITOWN409

Old 02-08-2008, 06:38 AM
BOOGERSS
SHOW GUEST

Default REGUARDING CHITOWN409

HAS ANYONE HAD ANY PROBLEM WITH CHITOWN409? I'VE BEEN TRYING TO PURCHASE AN ITEM FROM HIM FOR THE LAST MONTH. HE RECIEVED MY MONEY ORDER 2 WEEKS AGO AND I HAVENT RECIEVED ANYTHING. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE HAS HAD A SIMILAR PROBLEM. THANKS
Old 02-08-2008, 07:31 AM
nkg
JOURNEYMAN

uh-oh :roll:
Old 02-08-2008, 07:41 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Please give us more info on your dealings with this seller.Add numbers,what you purchaced,etc.Explain more to your situation.

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/10758...per-carbs.html
Old 02-08-2008, 08:23 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

....hope you get your stuff.Nobody likes a crook.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:47 AM
mitchellh2172
SHOW GUEST

Default chitown409

this looks like the same guy that has been around awhile and keeps switching names after he gets busted. pretty sure he's the same one from couple years ago i dealt with. go back in the same section and look under "macon county couple arrested" thread started around 12/23/07. they have used other names in the past, i can't remember what they were the posts have been erased due to time passed but i bet one of the mods could find them or check my past messages to this clown if they can access them and at least come up with a couple more alias's he used
Old 02-18-2008, 10:37 AM
chitown409
SHOW GUEST

The buyer sent a check and not a money order. I waited till I thought it cleared and then shipped. I have shipped and have a tracking number. Now I found out the check didnt clear so the buyer ended up scamming me. My first sale on racing junk and I got scammed. What can I do? :?:
Old 02-18-2008, 11:04 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

chitown409 wrote:
I got a check from boogerss and did not ship for 2 weeks to make sure it cleared. Then I shipped and found out the check bounced. I have a tracking number and the buyer claims I never shipped. How do I let racing junk investigate this buyer?

YOU TOOK A PERSONAL CHECK??? YOU WAITED 2 WEEKS BEFORE SHIPPING??? THE CHECK BOUNCED WHEN? AFTER 2 WEEKS[ YOU NEED TO CHANGE BANKS IF IT TOOK 2 WEEKS TO FIND OUT!!!]----IF YOU HAVE A TRACKING ### PLEASE --IT SHOULD SHOW IT ARRIVED AT THE ADDRESS HE GAVE YOU ---DID YOU TELL HIM YOU WOULD WAIT TILL CHECK CLEARED TO SHIP THE ITEM?????MORE FACTS NEEDED ON BOTH SIDES ON THIS DEAL[ SOMEONE IS NOT TELLING EVERYTHING ON HERE!!! ]----LIVELY
Old 02-18-2008, 04:21 PM
chitown409
SHOW GUEST

He replied to my message today. It looks like Fedex screwed up the tracking number. He said he got the parts the day after he had his bank stop payment because the tracking number showed invalid. Now he said he will wait a week to send me another payment but I question why wait a week since he has had the parts for a week already. I dont think I will take any more checks though. I hope this is all a misunderstanding and that he didnt stop payment and skip town as soon as he found I shipped.
Old 02-18-2008, 06:49 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Personal Checks

Its hard enough to get good moneyorders anymore--No way on this earth I would take a personal check--Nor would I send one--
Old 02-19-2008, 07:57 PM
broywc27
APPRENTICE

Make mine razberry would ya? Don't take a check!!!! Fedex messin up the trackin number, good luck, hope ya get your money.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -