The real start to women are evil

Old 02-03-2008, 06:37 PM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

Default The real start to women are evil

Last week was a bad week for me and my father. If it could go wrong, it did go wrong. Anyway, last Tuesday after having complained about his back problems for a week my father told me he had something new to show me. :shock: He pulled up the back of his shirt and then dropped his pants at which time I'm about to leave, :lol: . Anyway he asked what the rash on his back/butt looked like to me, and I said shingles. Anyway to make a long story short, he went to the Dr's office, actually got hit in the head by a shingle. The wind was gusting up to 45MPH here that day, only to find out it was shingles. Now then the funny part was he had called his girlfriend that morning and told her that something was wrong but didn't know what it was. After getting out of the Dr's office she called to ask what it was. My dad being the practical joker he is, quickly told her it was a rare form of herpes contracted by pyshical contact with farm animals. The phone went silent, after repeated attempts to have her answer him, she finally made a noise and he told her he was only kidding. That joke was sent to her as a make up gesture. She told him she nearly fainted with his remark. Now I wish I had PICS of her face as that would have been priceless. The bad part this is all true.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:28 PM
v8Fiero
MASTER BUILDER

LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

awsome sense of humor. I should pull that one next time I go to the doc.

edit, sorry to hear about the shingles though, that can be a really painful ordeal to go through.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:06 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

DAMN < i like this man!!!!! your dad is cool!!!! 8)
Old 02-06-2008, 03:05 PM
mcracecars
EXPERT BUILDER

The bad part this is all true.
:shock: what..... the part about the farm animals...???? :shock:
Old 02-06-2008, 05:51 PM
s10dragracer
CRAFTSMAN

Default lol

lol :lol: :lol: