Thread: Looking for seller

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR

Looking for seller

About two weeks ago i was buying a cam shaft from a gentleman and being the dummy i am i lost all the info .

I was hoping he would get back in touch with me and I'm sure he is thinking the same thing or he thinks I'm a jack and wasn't serious about the part.

In fact i want the cam shaft all i can remember is his name was rick verlker and it was a comp cam for a BBC i do have the specs on the cam shaft because i wrote it down before i called my engine builder .

They are 282/292--785/756 112 center Don't know if this will help but maybe the seller will see this and remember me sending him a message.

My name is Ron Owens if you see this please send me a message or call me at 513-225-0494

Sorry for the screw up .

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    ops: ops: :roll: :roll: :roll: ---ISN'T OLD AGE WONDERFUL---ISN'T OLD AGE WOND---ISNT'OLD AE"""""""""""""""""""""

Ya it sure is i cleaned up my messages before i even thought about it and erased them and his info was in there and i have been looking but so far i haven't found his ad.

So maybe he will see this and give me a call.

Administrator RACING JUNKIE
    Ron
    Have you made a "Contact Me" post on the classifieds site with the guys name and info you need?Just a thought
    There Is 1 Thing Better Than Cubic Inches,,,More Of Them

No i didn't tom but i will do that .
    I wish i hadn't cleaned out my messages now but i had way to many and didn't think before i done .

I know this guy thinks that I'm jacking him but I'm not like lively said i guess old age maybe getting to me . :lol: