BEWARE OF LONEWOLF2

Old 02-03-2008, 05:59 AM
tractorman
SHOW GUEST

Default BEWARE OF LONEWOLF2

BEWARE OF LONEWOLF2.HE WASTED OVER A WEEK OF MY TIME TELLING ME HOW NICE HIS CAR WAS AND THEN WHEN HE SHOWED UP WITH THE CAR IT LOOKED LIKE IT NEEDED TO GO TO THE JUNK YARD .DON'T BELIEVE THIS GUY UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE DISSAPOINTED.HIS AD # IS 1093555
Old 02-03-2008, 06:19 AM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

Thanks for listing the ad # and saying how dissappointed you were. How about telling why it's junk and how he wasted your time? Also you said he showed up with the car, doesn't that mean he was out some gas$$$$ to at least drive to you? Not being a wiseguy, but would like to know more details before writing this guy off as bad :roll:
Old 02-03-2008, 04:31 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

wow----I LOOKED AT THE ADD AND THE WAGON LOOKS PRETTY NICE AND DESCRIBED IN THE ADD AS CLEAN BUT NOT PERFECT---PLEASE GIVES US MORE FACTS ON THE TRADE DEAL AND THE FLAWS YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT!!!!!---LIVELY
Old 02-03-2008, 04:54 PM
tractorman
SHOW GUEST

Default reply

lonewolf 2 speht over a week telling me how nice his wagon was,nice paint,good body,best looking wagon in knoxville tn. i worked a trade with him thinking he had a nice car,boy was i in for a shock when he arrived at my house.the car did not have a streight panel on it,paint bad,tires bad.my trade car went through a tornado and the body was in better shape than his.all my body damage was backed up by pics sent to him before the deal was worked out.car he brought to my house looked like it belonged on a tote the note car lot BEWARE OF LONEWOLF2
Old 02-03-2008, 04:58 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

What was the price you agreed on?
Looks like a good used car to me. He has a few more pics of it on his profile.
Old 02-03-2008, 06:05 PM
tractorman
SHOW GUEST

Default NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE

BELIEVE ME THE CAR DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THE PICTURES,GO AHEAD AND TAKE A LOOK AND THEN LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK
Old 02-03-2008, 06:13 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: BEWARE OF LONEWOLF2

Originally Posted by tractorman
BEWARE OF LONEWOLF2.HE WASTED OVER A WEEK OF MY TIME TELLING ME HOW NICE HIS CAR WAS AND THEN WHEN HE SHOWED UP WITH THE CAR IT LOOKED LIKE IT NEEDED TO GO TO THE JUNK YARD .DON'T BELIEVE THIS GUY UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE DISSAPOINTED.HIS AD # IS 1093555
YOU STILL HAVE NOT GAVE ANY MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS DEAL!!!!---FACTS HELP ALOT!!!!!PRICE?? TYPE OF TRADE??? THINGS LIKE THAT 8) 8)