Growing # of newbie complainers

Old 01-30-2008, 04:19 PM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Growing # of newbie complainers

FLAME ON OK, I know I don't post all the time and don't have 1,000,000 posts or anything. But it seems to me that almost all the new bad feedback reports are from people with under 10 posts and sometimes just the first post. Not to call anyone liars or judge them, but maybe there should be something to not allow them to post negative feedback until they have at least 10 or more posts. I was guilty of bad feedback on here too and got it straighten out. But I posted about possible problems before I came out and said anything. On the other hand how many good deals are there and how many people come on here to tell about them.(very little) This forum isn't just for the people to cry, it's also for you to tell how great someone is. My folks told me something that will always stick with me the rest of my life. You can do 1000 things right but only the wrong 1 gets remembered Before we go messing up someones name, let's have Facts, the ad #, copy of what was wrote from both sides, PICS of what's wrong, Hell, PICS PERIOD and what you have actually done to try to fix the propblem from your end. This is a great site with fantastic people, so think before you ruined someones name. Sorry if this pisses someone off but it's my opinion. FLAME OFF
Old 01-30-2008, 04:25 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

WELL PUT 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Old 01-30-2008, 04:33 PM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

AMEN!!!
Old 01-30-2008, 05:04 PM
v8Fiero
MASTER BUILDER

good post
Old 01-30-2008, 05:15 PM
ashevilldragcrew
APPRENTICE

you have my vote........
Old 01-30-2008, 05:16 PM
nkg
JOURNEYMAN

Innocent until proven guilty.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:21 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

What I would like to see is a direct link in an ad that would direct the potential buyer to this forum where they could search or ask about the seller. That would eliminate a lot of the bull shyt claims we are seeing.
Old 01-30-2008, 07:11 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

insane4fbodys
YOU KNOW I THINK SOMETHING GOOD HAS COME OUT OF ARKANSAS :lol: :lol: :lol: ---ONLY KIDDING LOL LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: --LIVELY IN ILLINOIS
Old 01-30-2008, 07:19 PM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

Billary Clinton? :shock: Glad to donate our misery :twisted: , just kidding LOL My part of Arkansas is known as BFE :roll:
Old 01-30-2008, 07:27 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

I HAVE FAMILY DOWN NEAR YOU JUST INSIDE OKLAHOMA[ALOT YOUNGER THEN ME] :lol: --I HAVE TO GO THERE IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND MIGHT HAUNT YOU AT THE TIME!!!!!--I HAVE TO SEE IF THEY HAVE RUNNING WATER AND STUFF LIKE THAT IN YOUR TOWN :lol: :lol: --WE JUST GOT TELEPHONES LAST YEAR IN MY TOWN :? :? :?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -