just an idea,of buying something long distance.

Old 01-27-2008, 04:38 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

Default just an idea,of buying something long distance.

i have been a user of racing junk for some time now.and have been on this forum many times checking everything out.my idea is this.i live around tulsa okla area.i travel to kc.dallas.wichita.ft smith.and little rock area.to help stop some of the SCAMMING drop me a line and maybe we can work out a pick up in person from me.we have a racing team at morrisracing.net my e-mail is [email protected] my e-bay user name is bigray123red with a 100% good feed back.i am not out to do any scamming,just to make sure you get your stuff.and if you are on the east coast or west coast and i need something picked up.you can return the faver.just an idea.I AM GETTING TIRED OF SEEING PEOPLE GET RIPPED OFF...now i dont mean picking up cars.just small stuff.i dont want to go climb all over a car for you.then you get and say its junk and i checked it out for you.thats not what i am talking about.just small things.that seem to never get mailed or lost in mail or ?? yea right.ANY WAYS JUST AN IDEA.FROM A TRUSTED FELLOW RACER...
Old 01-28-2008, 08:57 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

Should be more people like you but then scammers would get in on this action too.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:45 AM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

Yea your probably right.my dad lives in atlanta ga.and i have him pick up stuff for me.and i have other trucker friends that we do this sort of thing for each other.and it works very well.