bigtoyz454 scammer update IN OHIO

Old 01-24-2008, 04:08 AM
davidweissberger
APPRENTICE

Default bigtoyz454 scammer update IN OHIO

car was delivered by three people who did not know what exact amount was supposed to be, the vehicle was missing dash ,all gauges ,new ac compressor, other interior pieces as well as a motor that had two different heads.every piece packed inside car was damaged or broken,this is what you call fraud, or misrepresentation.Plus you "fattony"were not present as expected. Iwas also told you would come to an agreement on a renegotiated price or return the deposit,as you promised to a state trooper case # 12204,you will here from this officer again in the future if this is not settled soon. All facts are documented as well as pictures before and during transaction. Anyone looking for further truth or info please ask... Dave W...To this day , this person is not willing to call and come to anew agreement, WHERE WERE YOU FOR TWO MONTHS, WHY DID YOU GET YOUR WIFE INVOLVED, CALL AND SETTLE THIS OR EMAIL
Old 01-24-2008, 12:25 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Ok ENOUGH is ENOUGH with you guys ... you both keep putting new post up on this board instead of putting post under eachs others post !! WHY I ASK ???????

Do you need help
http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=5343

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=5344

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=5346

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=5342

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=5306

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=5281

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=5270

thats just whats on the first page .... dont ya think enough is enough ... sounds like maybe you both screwed this deal up .... but really both need to get on the same post and do what you need to do ... we really are tired of seeing it in all these new post ..
Old 01-24-2008, 01:09 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I agree David,I sent him a PM asking him to STOP making new threads,if it keeps going I am taking further measures,here is a HINT. If you happen to try to log on here and can't don't go crying.

I am fed up with these 2 children myself,pick up a phone and get things sorted out.Either that contact your lawyer and take it to court.

People come here crying with no information to try and get help

WE CAN"T HELP YOU
Old 01-24-2008, 05:01 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I agree. The crying seems to be onesided and the fact stating seems to come from the other. Sounds like somone was trying to get something they could not afford and now want to cry wolf. Take it somewhere else.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:44 PM
davidweissberger
APPRENTICE

Default facts

Anyone following this thread, bigtoyz even forgot items which were to be included in our first dealing . I paid someone to inspect the second vehicle and several items were" forgotten" on the delivery as well as all the damage to the interior ,mismatched heads that were "just out of the machine shop" . this inspector was present and took pictures. When confronted ,this guy said he would return the deposit and has not answered a phone call since 11/16/07. You decide if you want to take a chance dealing with someone like this. He also used someone else for this delivery who was not aware of all items that were to be included,and never told me he wouldnt be present until the morning of the delivery date after being hours late. He claims that I dont have the money but Im willing to conclude this at anytime. He just doesnt have the guts to speak or meet again...
Old 01-27-2008, 04:30 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by shawnp
I agree. The crying seems to be onesided and the fact stating seems to come from the other. Sounds like somone was trying to get something they could not afford and now want to cry wolf. Take it somewhere else.
You can send me all the private messages you want but bottom line is all you have done is get on here crying and have provided no evidence of anything you claim. No ad# has been seen, no before and after photos( I believe you claim to have those) and not lists of what you were to get versus what you did not get. Your whole deal appears to be fiction without any tangible proof. Again, if you don't have any proof to show us, take it somewhere else because we don't want to hear it.
Old 01-27-2008, 05:33 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

You can send me all the private messages you want but bottom line is all you have done is get on here crying and have provided no evidence of anything you claim. No ad# has been seen, no before and after photos( I believe you claim to have those) and not lists of what you were to get versus what you did not get. Your whole deal appears to be fiction without any tangible proof. Again, if you don't have any proof to show us, take it somewhere else because we don't want to hear it.
What Shawn said ...... sounds like screwed the deal up to ! What you just posted shows us what kind of guy you are to deal with. First car you said you didnt get all the parts.... and you went back and had someone else look at the car for you.
1. why would you deal with someone who didnt give you all the parts the first time.
2. why would you send someone else to look at a car after that
3. why would you not reply to his post
4. sounds like he said she said here ... maybe both of you should have worked this out over a ------ >>> PHONE <<<--------
Old 01-27-2008, 05:40 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

damn. i getting tired of hearing about it.just pick up the damn phone.meet on a dirt road.back alley,side street.work it out.or fight it out,whoo cares anymore.BOTH YOUR POINT'S HAS BEEN MADE.