Good Feedback to help the growing scammers list

Old 01-21-2008, 12:06 PM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Good Feedback to help the growing scammers list

My hats off to Dale Wilson (ashevilldragcrew) on racing junk for a smooth and honest transaction. I traded him a new partial NOS kit that I would/could never use, for 2 new gauges and he threw in a RPM switch to offset the shipping difference. He described the gauges perfectly without a PIC and sent me the tracking # on his end. Again this is a great guy to deal with.
Old 01-21-2008, 03:58 PM
ashevilldragcrew
APPRENTICE

breck you are also a good guy to deal with. the deal was smooth and we kept in touch untill we both had our parts.brecks package was 19lbs to me and mine 3lbs to him.he got burned once for 400.00 and i wanted to see he was treated fair,so i threw in the msd switch for his extra shipping on his end.....take care breck and thanks for the kind words....dale[/url][/code][/quote]
Old 01-21-2008, 07:03 PM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

GREAT;;;;MY HAT OFF TO BOTH OF YOU..
Old 01-21-2008, 07:59 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Great to hear on the great deals.

Guys this is how these transactions are suppose to work,great communication and both positive and happy guys here,

If you have any doubts on deals,take notes here and follow through with the deal.

If you have any questions come to the forum and ask,both partys involved and I am sure you can get feedback from others here as well on your deals.

If you are dealing with anyone and have any doubts,ask them to come to the forum and make a post on the deal,if they won't come here,it might be a good sign to walk away from it.

Glad this turned out to be a great deal.

There is strength in numbers and the forum is growing every day.
Use the classifieds,and forums its part of the internet tools.

Remember folks,communication is a big part of a good deal