paypal

Old 01-20-2008, 02:29 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

Default paypal

how long does it take to get money sent to you in your paypal account. does it take longer on the weekends?
Old 01-20-2008, 02:45 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I have found Paypal to work like a bank as far as time of deposits showing.
Old 01-20-2008, 03:12 PM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

If they have in in the account or in their bank. It should be damn near instantly. I have bought $3500 stuff and hit pay for it, the company wrote back later that day to tell me they had received the money. Seems to work the same on the weekends for me too. JMO
Old 01-20-2008, 03:27 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

wonder why im not getting my money then?
Old 01-20-2008, 03:30 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

If the person is paying off an account that is bank driven( like a checking, savings or debit/check card) nothing will move until transactions are processed on the 1st available banking day. At this point due to MLK day on Monday. the 1st available banking day will be Tuesday.
Old 01-20-2008, 03:33 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

ok thanks man
Old 01-20-2008, 03:42 PM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

I would agree on that. Did you get a notice that the person has made a echeck to you then? If there is no emails stating this or at least something on your Paypal account then I don't figure they have done it. I've been there and had that to happen to me before. 2 weeks later when they actually got the money they paid me.
Old 01-20-2008, 03:47 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

i got a email and a thing in my paypal that says he sent it but it is not in my bank account or on my debit card
Old 01-20-2008, 05:49 PM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

i'm lost here..so you saying that you got a e-mail from pay-pal saying a person has paid you by pay-pal?if this is what you are saying then it will be in your pay-pal account//if it shows there you then have to do a withdraw from pay-pal account to your bank then..that takes 3 to 4 days before it shows in your bank account..if the person paid you by pay-pal then it is instant deposit into your pay-pal..it does not go into your bank account unless you do a withdraw yourself..if this person paid by pay-pal you will get a e-mail from pay-pal saying[you have just recived a instant payment of the amount of $?????.)) from #$%^%$.com]if you don't get this then he-her has not paid you let.the only time this isn't instant payment to your pay-pal account is if they pay by e-check..if they did you will still recive e-mail from pay-pal saying there has been a payment made by e-check by this person but not credited to your account until it clears ..that take 3 to 4 days to clear.
hope this help you understand pay-pal
i've been using pay-pal for over 10 years and love it.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:09 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lookingaround
i got a email and a thing in my paypal that says he sent it but it is not in my bank account or on my debit card
It wont be in either, this goes to your paypal account only and then you must transfer it to your checking account yourself. Log into your paypal and see if the money is there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -