DAVE WEISSBERGER??????WHO'S THE SCAM

Old 01-20-2008, 08:53 AM
bigtoyz454
APPRENTICE

Default DAVE WEISSBERGER??????WHO'S THE SCAM

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR DAVE WEISSBERGER. FIRST OF ALL EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING IS AGAINST THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS FORUM.

NOW ON TO THE TOPIC AT HAND. YOU SENT YOUR FRIEND OUT HERE TO PICK UP AN ORIGINAL 69 CAMARO FOR $3000. WHILE PICKING UP THAT CAR YOU HAD HIM TAKE PICS AND GIVE YOU FEEDBACK ON MY CAMARO X22 ROLLER. OBVIOUSLY YOU WERE PLEASED WITH HIS PICS AND FEEDBACK AND DECIDED TO PURCHASE THE VEHICLE. AT THAT POINT WE AGREED ON TERMS OF THE SALE OF MY VEHICLE. YOU SENT A DEPOSIT WHICH AT FIRST WAS NOT THE AGREED UPON AMOUNT, BUT THE SECOND DEPOSIT ABOUT A MONTH LATER MADE IT HOLE. IN THE ORIGINAL AGREEMENT YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO PICK UP THE CAR. IN THE MEAN TIME I DID EVERYTHING I WAS SUPPOSE TO DO...

I PULLED THE CAR OFF LINE AS YOU REQUESTED
I ALSO TERMINATED THE SALE LOCALLY

I WANTED A SMOOTH TRANSACTION SO OFFERED TO TRAILER THE CAR TO GEORGIA AND YOU OFFERED TO PAY MY GUYS UPON DELIVERY FOR THE BALANCE OF THE VEHICLE AND TRAVEL EXPENSES. UPON DELIVERY YOU TRIED TO SIGNIFICANTLY CHANGE THE PRICE OF THE CAR AND REFUSED PAYMENT OF THE VEHICLE AND TRAVEL COST. IN THE MEAN TIME I LOST OUT ON TRUE POTENTIAL BUYERS AND TRADES. I ALSO LOST OUT ON TRAVEL EXPENSES FOR THREE OF MY GUYS FOR THREE DAYS, AND HAVE SUFFERED FROM COMPLETELY UNTRUE STATEMENTS MADE BY YOU ON THIS SITE. I FEEL THAT YOU BROKE THE DEAL DUE UNAVAILABLE FUNDS AND TRIED TO GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING. THE EXPENSES I INCURRED HAD COMPLETELY EXHAUSTED ANY DEPOSIT I RECEIVED AND MONEY I DIDN'T.

SO TO ALL WHO READ THIS... I HAVE DEALT WITH THIS MAN BEFORE,
BUT IT SEEMS LIKE ON THIS DEAL HE FELL SHORT OF FUNDS, SO BE VERY CAUTIOUS WHEN DEALING WITH HIM.

THIS IS A BIG BOYS WEB SITE SO BE RESPONSIBLE LIKE ONE.

RACING JUNK BY FAR IS THE BEST SELL/TRADE SITE AS LONG AS WE HAVE RESPONSIBLE MEMBERS.

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS
Old 01-20-2008, 10:28 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

IT IS GOOD YOU CAME HERE [YOU NEED TO VISIT MORE OFTEN]--AND GIVE YOUR SIDE OF THIS DEAL THAT SEEMS TO HAVE WENT BAD IN SEVERAL WAYS :shock: :shock: ---ALOT HAS BEEN COMPLAINED ABOUT YOU AND NEEDED CLEARED UP---NOT TAKING SIDES ON THIS --JUST LIKE HEARING FROM BOTH SIDES [IT MAKES ALOT OF THINGS MORE CLEAR WHEN YOU CAN COMPARE FACTS ]----GOOD LUCK ON GETTING THIS SETTLED---LIVELY IN ILLINOIS 8) 8) 8)

PLEASE COMEBACK AND JOIN THE FORUM :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 01-20-2008, 03:28 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Both sides have now posted. I see more detail here about what has taken place beyond a line crying scammer and don't send money.

Dave, you started this, now lets see you step up and either match or deny the details as posted here.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:06 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by shawnp
Both sides have now posted. I see more detail here about what has taken place beyond a line crying scammer and don't send money.

Dave, you started this, now lets see you step up and either match or deny the details as posted here.
I agree .. Big I wasnt trying to come across on the other post by Dave as I was on his side or not, I just wanted a FULL story on what happened, seems we got both of you on here now, its his time to step up and reply back.

Its just a good thing you came on here to defend yourself that shows something all alone, most the people that either scam or get accused of it do not take the time to say both sides of the story.