Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SNOW....WOW !

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar

SNOW....WOW !

As most of you know i am from S.C....I have not seen snow in the ground in my home state for a number of years..

Well tonight it started snowing...its nice !...my little Girl is having a FIT !.

i know you guys up North are reading this and shaking your heads...just understand We do not see this stuff down South very often...

Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    EVERY LITTLE KID NEEDS TO SEE AND PLAY IN THE SNOW AT LEAST ONCE IN THERE YOUNG LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!I HOPE SHE HAS A BALL/TAKE PICS :lol: :lol:

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Re: SNOW....WOW !

Quote Originally Posted by bjuice
    As most of you know i am from S.C....I have not seen snow in the ground in my home state for a number of years..

Well tonight it started snowing...its nice !...my little Girl is having a FIT !.

i know you guys up North are reading this and shaking your heads...just understand We do not see this stuff down South very often...

BJ, i was draw to Anderson SC. in 1968, by some relatives who lived there because living in Chicago i was tired of the miserable weather. I came there in the summer of 68, and it turned out to be the most miserable winter they had had in yrs. it snowed atleast 3 to 4 times and down in the 20's, go figure.

PS, i'll bet your daughter can even get the barbie ford to spin the wheels now. :lol:

Zip.

how did you know..she is doing donuts.....just by chance this year i bought her a heavy OSH-KOSH-BY GOSH coat this Cristmas...she looks like that kid in the Christmas day Movie..where ralphie gets the bee-bee gun..and his little brother can't put his arms down with the coat and stuff his mom puts him in...she looks like him...lol...i think the name of the movie is a Chrsitmas Story...very Funny stuff
    Bjuice..

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Brian I have a good inch or more already here and still snowing...get out the sleds..LOL
    SEE THE USA IN YOUR CHEVROLET

hey perry the grass is white here to. the kids are ready to get at it.lol sad part both went to the dr. this week and have strep throat

Junior Member APPRENTICE

krazy55ken

Hey bjuice we have had 23 inch. of snow and 2 inch. of ice this year ill send you some.. have fun

well its 10:42 pm...Me the Wife and the little Girl has just come in..we are froze to death but HAD A GREAT TIME...my little girl made snow angles,,i got one of her plastic swimmimg pools an pushed her down the hill in front yard...still snowing pretty good...but we had to come in ..now drinking Hot apple ciniminon spice...got some good pics with disposable camera..digital had dead batteries.. :cry: ..

it was great !..

Brian
    Bjuice..

Re: krazy55ken

Quote Originally Posted by krazy55ken
    Hey bjuice we have had 23 inch. of snow and 2 inch. of ice this year ill send you some.. have fun

nooo thanks....lol :shock: 8)
    Bjuice..

brian that is cool, using a swimming pool as a sled!!!!!!!! I want pics of that