ANYONE KNOW H2FAST4U (PERRY STANLEY) utica, oh ???????

Old 01-15-2008, 10:52 AM
HUNTER39
JOURNEYMAN

Default ANYONE KNOW H2FAST4U (PERRY STANLEY) utica, oh ???????

Bought water pump 2 weeks ago and have not recieved it. Dont want to say it's a bad deal but all I know is he has $200 dollars and I have nothing. If anybody has any info on him please let me know. Thanks
Old 01-15-2008, 04:13 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I have never heard of Utica, OH. I know of Atica, OH. Did you have a phone number or anything. I don't know that name.
Old 01-15-2008, 07:27 PM
h2fast4u
SHOW GUEST

dude your water pump was shipped you gotta give it a chance to get there. $200 is nothing to rip someone off for and get a bad name sorry you didnt get it as fast as you wanted it .
Old 01-15-2008, 07:51 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

I agree anymore if you use post office it can take upto 15 business days, sucks but is the cheapest way to do so !
Old 01-16-2008, 02:02 AM
HUNTER39
JOURNEYMAN

Default communication

The key to a good deal is communication(tracking#, return phone calls, ship quickly) do these things and everyone involved will feel better about the deal even if it takes 15 days to go 1 state away. Too many scammers out there to take chances even over 200.00 sad to say.
Old 01-16-2008, 02:17 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: communication

Originally Posted by HUNTER39
The key to a good deal is communication(tracking#, return phone calls, ship quickly) do these things and everyone involved will feel better about the deal even if it takes 15 days to go 1 state away. Too many scammers out there to take chances even over 200.00 sad to say.
I agree he should of picked up the phone and told you when he shipped it out. When I get paid I ship that day or next and always insure everything no matter what. I am sure if he took the time to get on here it will show up. If not let us know !
Your dead on, I had a guy try and rip me off on some pistons $200.00 for them. I paid, called to make sure he got it through paypal he did, said he shipped. Called to get tracking # he wasnt at home. Didnt hear anything back from him for 2 weeks after many calls, I then filed a dispute with paypal got my $ in 2 days.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:33 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hammertime
I agree he should of picked up the phone and told you when he shipped it out. When I get paid I ship that day or next and always insure everything no matter what. I am sure if he took the time to get on here it will show up. If not let us know !
Your dead on, I had a guy try and rip me off on some pistons $200.00 for them. I paid, called to make sure he got it through paypal he did, said he shipped. Called to get tracking # he wasnt at home. Didnt hear anything back from him for 2 weeks after many calls, I then filed a dispute with paypal got my $ in 2 days.

I have a question . I have sold some stuff on ebay and always get paid through paypal. I always wondered what would happen if someone filed a dispute. What happens when you do? What is to keep em from buying your stuff and then filing a disput and get their money back plus keep the parts too?
Old 01-16-2008, 07:59 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

With ebay it's always a very good plan to send a tracking # and make sure that the reciever has to sign for the parts. That way the buyer cannot claim he didn't recieve the parts, and if he has recieved his parts he cannot file a claim and get his money back unless he returns the parts to the sender. i deal with ebay also and have for about 3 yrs., but have only had to file one claim on a seller(i never recieved the parts). It does cost $25.00 to file a claim and paypal will give you back your money minus this amount or the whole amount if the buyer has a credit card listed and/or he has money in his bank account. In my case he didn't have money in his bank account and i lost $25.00.

JMO and my experiences

Forgot to add if i ship the item postal, i always have the item scanned when it's delivered.

Zip.
Old 01-16-2008, 11:39 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
Originally Posted by hammertime

I have a question . I have sold some stuff on ebay and always get paid through paypal. I always wondered what would happen if someone filed a dispute. What happens when you do? What is to keep em from buying your stuff and then filing a disput and get their money back plus keep the parts too?

Nothing stopping them, and it does happen all the time. Just be sure to getting insurance, or make them sign for it when they get it.

Zip I filed a claim maybe 4 months ago, didnt cost me anything but the fees to transfer the $ ? Maybe because the guy admitted he didnt send it ?
Old 01-16-2008, 01:41 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

YOU KNOW A COMPLAINT WITHOUT DETAILS[ LIKE WHAT STATE TO STATE IT IS TRAVELING/HOW LONG IT TOOK MONEY TO GET THERE/DID HE GET THE MONEY/JUST SIMPLE THINGS LIKE THAT!!!!!---THE POSTAL SERVICE IS THE SLOWEST SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN AT TIMES---8 -20 DAYS TO GET FROM ARIZONA TO ILLINOIS/15 DAYS TO GET FROM LAS VEGAS TO ILLINOIS!!----THE MORE THEY MAKE /THE SLOWER THEY GET!! :roll: :roll: ---PATIENCE MEANS ALOT AT TIMES/TALKING MEANS ALOT ,TOO :? :? ----LIVELY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -