Thumbs Down to FASTRACK AUTO & TRAILRES HARRISON, OHIO

Old 01-11-2008, 06:45 PM
Turbodbuick
APPRENTICE

Default Thumbs Down to FASTRACK AUTO & TRAILRES HARRISON, OHIO

I am un Happy with my experience with Fastrack & with my 30 ft Team Spirit Trailer. I think both are of very poor quality. I would not recommend them.
Old 01-11-2008, 07:43 PM
OneBadGMC
RACING JUNKIE

Silly question, but...

You inspected this and found all of this wrong and bought it anyhow? /confused.
Old 01-11-2008, 08:27 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by OneBadGMC
Silly question, but...

You inspected this and found all of this wrong and bought it anyhow? /confused.

TOTALLY CONFUSED :cry: :cry: :cry:
Old 01-11-2008, 08:43 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

I also have looked at all kinds of trailers and i ended up having my trailer built by W&M trailers in lawrenceburg ind. and am very happy i did it is the best trailer i ever owned and they are the best people to deal with on trailers i have ever seen .

And they are about 5 miles from where you got your trailer at

Mike lawrence is the guy to talk to on trailers 812-539-1880
I know it's to late now but keep there no# and if any one is looking for a trailer i highly recommend you call them.
great trailers and great people all at one shop.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:26 AM
Turbodbuick
APPRENTICE

I am un Happy with my experience with Fastrack & with my 30 ft Team Spirit Trailer. I think both are of very poor quality. I would not recommend them.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:28 AM
Turbodbuick
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by rlmotorsports
I also have looked and all kinds of trailers and i ended up having my trailer built by W&M trailers in lawrenceburg ind. and am very happy i did it is the best trailer i ever owned and they are the best people to deal with on trailers i have ever seen .

And they are about 5 miles from where you got your trailer at

Mike lawnrence is the guy to talk to on trailers 812-539-1880
I know it's to late now but keep there no# and if any one is looking for a trailer i highly recommend you call them.
I'll keep his info. I have a couple of people looking to buy very soon. Thanks! Wish I would of known before hand!
Old 01-13-2008, 05:27 PM
27keith
APPRENTICE

I've got two buddies who have bought those Team Spirit trailers. WOW , both are piles of you know what!!! The floor in one of them warped worse than any thing I have seen, we are talking it was about 12" off the cross braces. He took it back to the factory and they fixed/ replaced the floor no- charge but he still had a day and fuel in it! Very cheap quality throughout. You get what you pay for most of the time.
Old 01-14-2008, 07:17 AM
apinball
SHOW GUEST

How can it be junk if the trailer factory took care of the problems
Old 01-14-2008, 07:38 AM
fastrackat
SHOW GUEST

Default Fastrack & Team Spirit

To the gentleman who drove 350 miles from MIssouri to purchase a trailer. The Black 30' trailer you saw on the lot was a sold unit, and was sold before he contacted the company to purchase one. The extras are just that extras, they are added to price of the trailer, not included. The ad says nothing about spare tires, wheel chocks, ect. Team Spirit Trailers are inspected upon arrival at the company and this one was inspected by the customer before it left the lot. Titles are never handed out to a customer when a check is used for payment, cash only deals is the only deal where the title is given. Apparently this customer has never been given a bad check and had to repo a trailer because of it. Title are sent out after the check has cleared both banks.
Old 01-14-2008, 07:46 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Team spirit trailers are a low end trailer there are reasons they cost less than a lot of other trailers but in the long run it is worth the few extra dollars and get what you really want i will never buy a production line trailer again . iv had plenty of them and after having one custom built i will never own another one .
and you would be surprised that there is not that much of a difference in price . and to get what you want it is well worth the money and no head ache.
just my 2 cents .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -