Important please listen!

Old 01-09-2008, 05:31 PM
SST4530
DYNO TECH

Default Important please listen!

Listen to the interview and if you have time read the 10 steps. This very important info all Americans should be concerned and ready to act on.

http://www.nationalexpositor.com:80/News/703.html

God Bless America
Old 01-16-2008, 01:58 AM
poncholvr
MASTER BUILDER

most ppl are blind to whats really going on ,or whats happening ,or will happen these days
what could us little people do about it- we basically have no control until it comes down to a civil war-
we vote- ?? they will get in whoever they want and make us think we put them in office-
we stand for our rights,and were borderline (terrorist) for trying to get people to understand/or fight back,and get charges brought up-lol
and if they cant think of a reason they will make a new ignorant law to shut us up,or pay the system
we wouldn't want a panic now would we
communism is alive we just dont see it so clearly
(no smoking)-- now shut up and go back to work
??? what -next no smoking in your own cars/ or the passenger will sue you?-lol--- oh you might get a ticket as well-(taking your eyes off the road) ect...
click it or ticket- (we dont care if you live or die we just want money)
it is your vehicle
this is simple personal rights that are getting taken right now!!!!!!!
next no fm radio!!!!-lol
oh looks like shes got nice boobs though-lol (lighter side)
:P
Old 01-16-2008, 03:46 PM
lanham
MASTER BUILDER

Default agree

I agree 100%.
Old 01-17-2008, 03:26 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

well did you see who bailed out the major credit card companies,
saudi arabi, china, mizuho, and japan and these are american
companies like citi bank and its in the billions and they say that
its just a tempory fix, thats bad
Old 01-17-2008, 07:09 PM
SST4530
DYNO TECH

If the credit card companies tried to help people when they get in a jam instead of making things worse by increasing intrest rates they wouldn't have needed to be bailed out and people wouldn't have defaulted at the rate they did.. Credit cards and the banks that promote them should be illegal anyway, especially the way they do business now! :twisted: CROOKS, EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!!! :evil:
Old 01-17-2008, 11:19 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

hey blittle, and the ceo's all get the golden parachute when they retire,
from 100 mil to 200 mil, i don't get it. they are getting bailed out and
do you think that the ceo's, cfo's, co's and all the big shots still get their
bonus and a raise, look at enron, that guy had over 150mil in the bank
and the wife kept it when he died, and that was the little peoples retirement
all those years and they got sqwat, oh and did you notice that congress
got a raise? pelosi is now making 240k a yr, just don't get it :?
makes me want to burn rubber :twisted:
Old 01-18-2008, 04:12 PM
SST4530
DYNO TECH

It damn sure makes me want to burn something, and rubber ain't it! :twisted:
Old 01-18-2008, 10:13 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Blittle I sure hope you ain't wanting to burn a flag :evil: Hey man I really appreciate the video,buy would like to give my OPINION.Not saying anyone is right or wrong here.Ever hear of scare tactics?Probably a good way to sell political books :wink: Hitler once said(not that I like qouting monsters)"If you tell a lie loud enough and long enough,eventually the people will believe it."Creepy,huh?But it's true.She makes some good points,but keep it in perspective.Like how she compared burning Dixie Chicks CDs to being "one of the steps".People were burning those cds IN SUPPORT of America and patriotism.The Dixe Chicks went to another country and started bad-mouthing my President,and some of the Americans stood up for what they believed and showed it.At their own expense,I might add.Now,I'm not saying whether I voted for Bush or not(don't want to start no trouble)but he is the President of my country,and the position demands respect.I bet if some well known person was to try and pull a stunt like that in Iraq,speaking out against the government and it's leaders,they would have found themselves on trial for treason.And we all know how that would have ended :shock: It's nice to live in a FREE COUNTRY.Now,I know we have some problems,plenty of them,BUT I WOULD NOT TRADE AMERICA FOR ANYTHING.And speaking of Guantanamo,I don't belive Bush was trying to build some new kind of lawless concentration camp.Let me tell you a little story a fellow I go to church with told me.When he was fighting in Vietnam alot of his platoon became captured.When noone could locate them,they went into the jungle and took some prisoners of their own.Took them on a little helicopter ride.When the enemy refused time and again to give any information(pretended they didn't speak English)my buddy went to plan "B".Please don't get mad at me for typing this next part.They took one of they guys and removed his pants and tied a string around his "you know whats",gave him some slack,than a little push.Horrible.I know.But you know what?The next guy in line somehow learned PERFECT English.Seventeen American prisoners were located,and taken home because of that helicopter ride.I'm not going to get involved in a moral debate,but when it is our Soldiers on the line,I believe we are to do whatever possible to bring them home to the country that they protect.Even at the expense of hurting some terrorist's feelings :cry: And by the way....if our government is a "democracy"...why does the Pledge of Allegiance(which I take very seriously) state"to the REPUBLIC for which it stands"?I encourage EVERY American to sit down and read the Declaration of Independance.Especially the part about where our Fore Fathers declare that they" mutually pledge to each other our lives,our fortunes and our Sacred Honor"in the fight to establish America.After all,when they declared independence from Britian they were committing high treason,and literally put their lives in stake.Had we lost the Revolutionary War,they surely would have been put to death.Thank God that they did.I LOVE THIS COUNTRY, BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO HONOR?I'll shut up now

P.S. Yes,she does have very nice............posture :wink:
Old 01-19-2008, 05:17 AM
SST4530
DYNO TECH

I WOULD NEVER BURN OUR FLAG! I fly it proudly everyday in front of my house.

I debated long as to whether or not I should post that link. I felt like there were some important issues that people needed to here. Didn't say I agreed with her, but the point is many things happen on a daily basis that we don't pay any attention to, and I really think people need to wake up, take notice before it is to late.

With all the illegal imigration, and little pieces of our individual rights being chipped away at, the next thing you know we'll wake up and it will be to late. Everyone seems to be lulled to sleep, husband and wife both have to work, caught up in the daily grind and not really concerned about anything that doesn't effect them directly.

When I started talking to my wife about this, her comment was "It's nonsense, were free and we'll always be free" It's exactly that kind of complacency that will be our undoing. We haven't always been free, and unless we're carefull we won't always be. Throughout history democracies have only lasted about 200 years, we're at 232.

PS. I burned my Dixie Chick CD's as well and still won't listen to them! :lol:
Old 01-19-2008, 08:30 AM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Durn tootin'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -