Dont deal with BUTTRACING ad 1074309... AWD eagle Talon

Old 01-09-2008, 08:46 AM
I972Nova
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Dont deal with BUTTRACING ad 1074309... AWD eagle Talon

This guy told me we had a done deal, so I drive over an hour get my car loaded up and I am ready to leave when he calls. He sends me a message saying that something better came along...

He told me he only has 800 in the Talon ad number 1074309... Just wanted to let everyone know this fella dont keep his word!
Old 01-10-2008, 02:29 PM
buttracing
SHOW GUEST

Default lol

wow thats great
actually i dont only have 800
in a 3500 car
and we were gonna do the deal but his car is blowed up
so that kinda sounds like i was gonna get scammed
Old 01-10-2008, 06:02 PM
I972Nova
EXPERT BUILDER

This is the only reply I am posting to this.

I had a deal lined up with the user "buttracing". He told me he traded an xbox 360 for the car and had 800 in it. I didnt care that I had a little more in mine.

My car ad 1077289 is a nice car. I took it in on trade in non running condition. I dont work on front wheel drives, but I have done basic stuff to try and figure it out. I do not believe the motor to be bad in it, but I cant say for sure.

I am a club member and I have bought / sold / traded many cars and trucks on here. (never with this much irritation) I am an honest person just trying to get by.

I will tell anyone everything I know about any of my cars, and I would hope others to do the same. I can think of at least 5 trades I have done where I didnt even drive the other vehicle because the other party said it drove good, and when I got it home it did. I have traded from hundreds of miles away to right up the road. I Have been a member on here for quite a while, with this account and with my other account dragracerjosh. I dont use the other anymore because I acceidentally bought the club membership for this one.

Anyways to all the honest people on here Thank you for making this site what it is.

To this guy I understand that you changed your mind and I do appreciate you telling me instead of having me drive up there, but I was very agitated by being told it was a done deal and loading up the car for nothing (how many of you have loaded a car with a come along cable strap?) that is always fun.

Thank you all...
Old 01-10-2008, 08:26 PM
bugzzy1
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default I am a club member and I have bought / sold / traded many ca

Of all the cars you've bought/sold/traded, I notice that you've not made any honor payments!
Just an observation.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:06 PM
buttracing
SHOW GUEST

thats because hes bullshiting about everything.......

but whatever.......and even if i did have 800 in it which is not true
it is still worth more than what i am asking.....
and it runs and drives
hell the turbo intercooler and moter is worth it

why cant u stop be so damn childish all because wouldnt trade u for a blowed up contour
Old 01-11-2008, 04:56 AM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Contour?

As in FORD?
lol, and BLOWED
Thanks, but NO THANKS

Dude no wonder you got pissed. I would to if someone teased me thinking i had that junker sold
Old 01-11-2008, 07:23 AM
buttracing
SHOW GUEST

lol thats a good one
Old 01-12-2008, 06:08 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

I can understand your frustration for loading your car up but I can see appreciate him for calling to say no thanks before you drove all the way. Its not his fault you didn't have the car close by. I see both points of view and don't think neither is at fault but maybe the poster for trying to flame the guy. He didn't scam anyone or let you drive for nothing. Heck if everybody posted everytime something fell through we'd have a whole section just for that.