Performance2way is now a Authorized Hans Dealer

Old 01-07-2008, 05:48 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Performance2way is now a Authorized Hans Dealer

Hey gang, just wanted you to know that today we got approved to be a Hans dealer.We will be putting together a stocking order so let me know if you are interested. They have some new products coming out as well so I'll let you know whats new as soon as I get the word.And by the way, we will be FACTORY TRAINED. My wife and I will be heading down to Ga. to get all the right knowledge to do this. There are some people selling Hans Devices on here that are not Factory trained so becareful of that.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:49 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

sounds great! I know youll do a great job with the hans , Is there a way you could send me info on the radio's ALSO (catalog) would love to get a look at them, David, David Rockell 5315springview ct. Burlington N.c. 27215,Thanks,
Old 01-08-2008, 06:19 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by Racefab57
sounds great! I know youll do a great job with the hans , Is there a way you could send me info on the radio's ALSO (catalog) would love to get a look at them, David, David Rockell 5315springview ct. Burlington N.c. 27215,Thanks,
I sure can, you can always go on our website and look in the webstore at Complete racing systems. Let me know exactly what you are looking for and we can match a system for you.I am waiting on our new flyers to get done and as soon as they are Ill send you some.

Brian