this looks like bull!!!!

Old 01-07-2008, 01:45 PM
meanstreet
SHOW GUEST

Default this looks like bull!!!!

mike4lastever To: meanstreet Date: 2008-01-07 17:37:57
Subject: Am intrested to buy your item get back to me through my email address ok
Re: Ad #1074802
Message: I am interested in your (Items ) placed on Racingjunk web site and i need it assp for some Use ,i would need to know its present condition and your last asking price? any pics available? i we be making payment sent via a Casher check and money order or check just let me no how to make payment to you the payment you accept to take ok and as soon as you get it you we have to take it to your bank for cash and i would also need you to send me some recent pix of the (items) to my email for a closer look. I would appreciate to conclude this deal within this shortest period, you can as well send to me your full name ... contact address and a valid phone# payment would be sent as soon as i have the requested info, i would also prepare a pick-up with a shipping company to do the pick-up from your home to my preffared destination .Confirm this and get b ack to me with the name which the check should be made payable to, the address which the payment should be forwarded to soonest and your phone number . Please be prompt in re sponse so that we may proceed on the transaction without any further delay. Your Honesty Understanding and Coperation will be appreciated.. Regards. It's my pleasure to completing this deal with you in good faith get back to me as soon as possible so i can mail you the payment assp pls contact me on this email address [email protected] so i can be sure of the items and let me no if you are intrested to sell it to me kindly do that now so you can get payment assp ok,
Old 01-07-2008, 02:34 PM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

Just another scammer with the same ole' song and dance routine. Don't send any info unless it's the email address to the local PD, LOL.
Old 01-11-2008, 06:45 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

My boss just ran into a scam like this. His son had a 2001 Harley Sportster for sale for 4700 bucks in the "Trader" newspaper. Well he sold it(so he thought) and the guy sent him a cashiers check for $10,700...

He told him $3000 of the extra was for shipping and the other extra $3000 was for the guy he hired to get the bike from my boss and crate/ship it to SPAIN. LMFAO!! WHO in their right mind would spend $10,700 bucks on a $4700 bike? :lol:
As I'm sure you have guessed he was supposed to deposite the check and then pay the 6 grand to the guy who picked up the bike. Well the cashiers check was verified as a fake by the Bank(big surprise,huh) He took all emails and the check to the Police but I am sure nothing will happen...Where do these turds come from? :roll: