Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: please delete this add

please delete this add

dragster was on rj and ebay earlier this year it was like a purple and white coler and had an 18 deg smallblock in it was priced at like 18,500 really nice car i am wanting to find out if this car still for sale if anyone knows about it or has any info on it

Junior Member APPRENTICE
    i know of where u can get a 2001 model nelson car t/key with 434 that runs 5.10s with 280lb driver for 20,000 call timmy or mike at 334-863-6384 nice car Ad #1034433

dragster

thanks for the respons but cage would be way to big i am only 5 foot 7 and 168 lbs

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Re: dragster

Quote Originally Posted by badluck9us
    thanks for the respons but cage would be way to big i am only 5 foot 7 and 168 lbs
    I am 5'7 and 175lb and if it doesnt have a 22" cage I wont buy it. I think the cage in the nelson car would be perfect. I know the car he is refering to for sale and the cage would be good. I buy all my cars now with 23.5 or 24" cage. I'd rather have room to swim then be tight, bigger cages sell easier also.
    David Lanning
    IHRA NHRA 387B

Fleenor Racing Transmission
    419-280-1406
    Lanning Electric
    Complete Drag Car Wiring
    APD Race Engines
    www.apdracing.com

Member JUNIOR BUILDER

Re: r.e.d.

See RJ ad #1057771. It has a 21" wide cage at the frame and a nice short hoop - I'm 5'9" and it's pretty tight on height. I can make you a smokin' deal either with the iron 355" shortblock that was in it, or the all-aluminum 436" that's in it now! 8) JB

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Hey, this car would fit you real well. You are about the same size as the driver.

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/10728...is-Craft-.html

dragster

thing is is i like every thing about the car thats why i am seeing if still for sale

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    is there really such a thing as a cage being TOO BIG ? :?: :roll: ..i know it can be too small..also the seat can be too small or too far back etc.....
    sorry i just never heard the complaint of the CAGE being to large before..

Brian
    Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    A smaller person can feel swallowed up by a bigger cage. I have heard of cages up 26 inches in width. This would be too big for me!

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    ok i can accept that..i guess we do not hear of this problem very often in door cars..its usually the other way around ( too small) tight..

you have to feel good mentally about what your driving.

Brian
    Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "