Thread: how much is a 96 camaro z-28 6-speed worth???

Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN

how much is a 96 camaro z-28 6-speed worth???

i was wanting to get some opinions about the value of a 95 camaro z-28 6-speed, the car has t-tops, after market wheels,all power,around 110,000 miles,flowmaster exhaust,cold air intake,it is clean and runs great, i know about what nada value is,and kbb but i was wanting to get some opinions from the real world,and from people who may own some 6 speed camaros, i know around here where i live it is very hard to find a 6 speed. so please just let me know what you think
    thanks
    letting someone borrow your drag car,is like letting them borrow your old lady. they will have a rod throwed in both of them

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    are you a member over at ls1tech.com

that forum specializes in LSx camaros, firebirds, vettes, gto's etc. you might get a more accurate answer over there.

Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN
    thanks, i will try that out
    letting someone borrow your drag car,is like letting them borrow your old lady. they will have a rod throwed in both of them

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    If you are giving it away cheap I will take it I don't have a race car any more now that I sold my vega I got a cool street car now but sure am missing the tack and the speed. Let me know what you want for it 8) 8) 8)
    CPT.RON

Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN
    no i dont own it yet, but i have the chance to do some trading on it and i wanted to get an idea what people might think they are worth.
    thanks