Thread: chevy55rat

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

chevy55rat

ANYONE EVER DEALT WITH THIS GUY? HAVEN'T HAD ANY PROBLEMS OR DEALINGS WITH HIM, JUST DON'T KNOW
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you cannot confirm their validity"- Abraham Lincoln

HE'S OKAY.HOPE I DIDN'T SCARE ANYONE.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you cannot confirm their validity"- Abraham Lincoln

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH CHEVY55RAT.HE JUST OFFERED ME WHAT SEEMED LIKE TOO GOOD OF A DEAL,AND I PROBABLY OVERREACTED.CHEVY55RAT OR ANYONE,I APOLOGIZE IF I MADE ANYONE MAD.THAT WAS NOT MY INTENTION.JUST TRYING TO WATCH OUT FOR MYSELF AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS SITE.IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO ME FURTHER PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME
    APOLOGIES ERIC

Senior Member SENIOR BUILDER
    You did the right thing by asking about him!no harm in that

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    I THINK THE WAY YOU APPROACHED THIS IN THE FIRST POST GOT IT STARTED WRONG ops: ops: ops:

YOU NEEDED TO JUST SAY YOU WERE DEALING WITH THIS MAN AND WANTED ANY INFO ON HIM/ THAT WAY IT DID NOT SOUND LIKE HE WAS CROOKED OR SOMETHING 8) 8)

WE START USING THE WHIP ON YOU ON THIS FORUM AFTER YOUR 3RD MISTAKE SO BE CAREFUL :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: LOL LOL

LIVELY

Ya'll are exactly right.Anytime I mess up ,please straighten me up.I'll do better next time ops: 3 times? Whats the other 2 mistakes I made.....oh,your ride,Lively?Hey,I know what it really is......an EL RANCHERO :wink: Sorry guys

NO/ NO/ NO/----THAT WAS YOUR FIRST MISTAKE!!!!!YOU STILL HAVE 2 MORE LEFT---THEN :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ---LIVELY

Oh,okay.Thanks for letting me know.Like to know how far I can push :twisted:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: