sc4410
SHOW GUEST

Default JUST CHECKING

SAME STUFF ANY BODY KNOW THIS GUY mike4real501 THANKS
Old 12-30-2007, 09:54 AM
happydog
SHOW GUEST

Default mike4real501

Just got message from him this morning. Sounds like a scam to me. Here is a copy.

I am interested in your (Items ) placed on Racingjunk web site and i need it assp for some Use ,i would need to know its present condition and your last asking price? any pics available? i we be making payment sent via a Casher check and money order or check just let me no how to make payment to you the payment you accept to take ok and as soon as you get it you we have to take it to your bank for cash and i would also need you to send me some recent pix of the (items) to my email for a closer look. I would appreciate to conclude this deal within this shortest period, you can as well send to me your full name ... contact address and a valid phone# payment would be sent as soon as i have the requested info, i would also prepare a pick-up with a shipping company to do the pick-up from your home to my preffared destination .Confirm this and get b ack to me with the name which the check should be made payable to, the address which the payment should be forwarded to soonest and your phone number . Please be prompt in re sponse so that we may proceed on the transaction without any further delay. Your Honesty Understanding and Coperation will be appreciated.. Regards. It's my pleasure to completing this deal with you in good faith get back to me as soon as possible so i can mail you the payment assp pls contact me on this email address now with everything i ask you ok ( [email protected] ) so i can be sure of the items and let me no if you are intrested to sell it to me kindly do that now so you can get payment assp ok,
Old 12-30-2007, 11:46 AM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

I wonder if all the scammers copy this and send it to all there buddies so they can scam people,same thing they all send,What kills me is that some people believe this,If I buy something I want to talk to you over the phone so first is me asking for your # ,Just my thought on it! YEA and it is a SCAMMER! :evil:
Old 12-30-2007, 02:18 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

Got the same thing ... sent it to the powers that be and they deleted that account. :lol: