Michael Anthony

Old 12-21-2007, 09:38 AM
sledgemd
APPRENTICE

Default Michael Anthony

If you purchased or know of a set of Pro Stock Pontiac 15 degree heads with Hogans intake, picture was on the tailgate of a silver pickup or a colage, you got ripped off because they are mine and I removed my add from RJ because I decided to keep them instead of taking a huge loss. I would love to help anyone who was scammed over these heads as I have been screwed also and its time for these pricks to pay. I understand he put them on ebay and luckily the guy remembered them from another site and called me before he payed.[/img]
Old 01-03-2008, 03:40 PM
markdog
SHOW GUEST

Default RECEIVED NOTICE TODAY ABOUT THE FEDERAL CASE REGUARDING HIM

ANYONE ELSE GET A NOTICE IN THE MAIL THAT GOT RIPPED OFF?
Old 01-08-2008, 05:29 AM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

I recieved the notice also, I dont get it, it says that they have filed charges and that he has been released from custody?? what gives with that? Did they let him go so he could rip off some more innocent people or so he could skip the country all together? I dont understand it, I know the S.O.B. didnt have enought money to make bail, or did he?
Old 01-08-2008, 11:12 AM
suzycuda
APPRENTICE

I was scammed by Michael on eBay for a set of mopar B1 heads,back in Aug.I filed my complaints with the proper people.So I got a letter also.But it said charges had been filed against John Aviles instead of Michael.So I was wondering if they had arrested only John or both?And if any of the other letters mentioned Michael.Mine did not.And yes mine said John had been released.Thank you for your time...Suzycuda
Old 01-08-2008, 11:16 AM
DrL88
JOURNEYMAN

Default Michael Anthony scam

Michael Anthony (Aviles) has not been apprehended.....................yet. His brother John was apprehended and will be prosecuted on federal fraud charges, but he is apparently out on bail.

Please keep this thread going with any and all updates on this guy.
Old 01-17-2008, 03:13 PM
DrL88
JOURNEYMAN

Default Michael Anthony scam

It is my understanding that Michael Anthony (Aviles) was arrested in Ft. Lauderdale, FLA last weekend. If anyone has any additional info, please let all of us who were ripped off by him know.
Old 01-18-2008, 05:31 AM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

Oh Happy Day!! I so hope what you say is true. Where did you hear this from? Is He/She a reliable source? I sure hope they got his miserable ass in jail where it belongs.
Old 02-15-2008, 03:43 PM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

As of Jan 12 he has been arrested for grand theft auto. The postal service awaits their turn at him. He is in jail awaiting hid destiny.