Scammed by Scott Moore - Amsterdam NY. ffastsam

Old 12-16-2007, 10:07 PM
pistolpete
SHOW GUEST

Default Scammed by Scott Moore - Amsterdam NY. ffastsam

Back in June I purchased a throtle body and intake elbow from this guy

ffastsam, Scott Moore 263 hammondtown rd Amsterdam , ny 12010

Add Number #886683, and we agreed on him selling me the throttle body and the elbow. So I paid him, and he agreed to send me the parts.

3-4 weeks go by and I email him, that I still havent seen the parts, and he says - he's been caught up.... He will do it in the next day or two.

I email him again, and again, and after another 3-4 weeks, he responds with Ive been out of town and just back, but I mailed the parts out to you - check on your side...

So what could I check since he hasnt given me a tracking number, or any reference,,,,, I emaile him back again and again and eventualy got a response saying he got the pack back as the delivery address was not visible. So he was sending it out again to me - this was on 10/08/07, and asked him to send me the tracking number this time...

So naturally I have emailed him over and over again... but no response - and no parts!!!

I have given this guy many chances to respond and have no other choice but to put this post up so no-one else gets in the same predicament as me... So I'm $400 out of pocket!!!

Pete.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:18 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Pay him a visit
Old 12-17-2007, 05:03 AM
KBLAIR
APPRENTICE

Default in time

:shock: you know dude its a shame that theres sorry people like that ,,i feel for you ,,if you had paid with a credit card or bank card you could get your money back but i think you only have like 60 days after it gose threw to do it ,,but the bank will get your money back ,,good luck
Old 12-17-2007, 06:19 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I have messaged him,lets see if he shows up

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/88668...o-charger.html
Old 12-17-2007, 09:27 AM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

I HAD ABOUT SAME DEAL WITH BUYING A BLOWER FROM A GUY ON HERE..I CONTACTED THE POLICE DEPT. FROM THE TOWN HE LIVES IN AND SENT THEM ALL MY E-MAILS SHOWING WHERE I AND HIM AGREED ON PRICE AND WHAT I WAS PAYING FOR.ALSO E-MAILS WHERE HE KEPT SAYING HE WAS TO BUSY TO SHIP OUT AND HE HAS RECIEVED MY PAYMENT..I GAVE HIM 6 MONTHS OF HIM GIVING ME A RUN-AROUND.ANYHOW TO MAKE IT SHORT;;ONCE POLICE DEPT GETS THESE E-MAILS IN THERE HANDS THEY CAN THEN GO AFTER HIM.I GOT MY MONEY BACK.JUST BE SURE YOU KEEP ALL E-MAILS SHOWING YOU PAID/HE RECIEVED PAYMENT/AND ONES TELLING YOU HAVEN'T SENT LET..GOOD LUCK
Old 12-17-2007, 01:10 PM
ffastsam
SHOW GUEST

first of all , the tb and elbow were shipped . they were shipped us postal service at your request . they dont give tracking numbers unless requested . i didnt know this untill i went to try to chase it down . a while ago it came back to my house with a damaged package .i did promise to resend , mean while my wife had a very bad accident and has been hospitalized for 6 weeks . she came home 2 days ago . . i havent even been working , ive been spending my time with her at the hospitol . im sorry but i have had a lot going on and i forgot about it . i do still have it and i will send it and and post tracking #s on here for all to see . my computor has been down and just got fixed today . this time shipping will be done by either fed ex or ups so it will get to you .
Old 12-17-2007, 03:33 PM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

DUDE YOUR A BIG FAT LIAR! Always an excuse! But people like you can always have the time to post something for sale ! and have the time to send the info needed to send your kind the money,and you got the nerve to come on here and say you haven't had the time, BULLSHIT!
Old 12-17-2007, 03:43 PM
gdmii
MASTER BUILDER

And you know he's a liar, how? Just curious. Bad things do happen to good people. I know. I've been there.

Not saying that's the case here. But if you're gonna call someone a liar, you should have some proof to back it up.

George
Old 12-17-2007, 04:50 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by knova70
DUDE YOUR A BIG FAT LIAR! Always an excuse! But people like you can always have the time to post something for sale ! and have the time to send the info needed to send your kind the money,and you got the nerve to come on here and say you haven't had the time, BULLSHIT!
DO YOU KNOW-FFASTSAM??HAVE YOU DELT WITH HIM BEFORE??---PRETTY STRONG WORDS!!!BAD THINGS DO HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE[ BEEN THERE]----NOT BEING MEAN/ JUST WANTING THE TRUTH OUT OF THIS DEAL 8) 8) 8)--LIVELY
Old 12-18-2007, 03:21 AM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

Man that is the oldest lie in the book,look at it guys,And yes I have been informed that my thought was right and he is a scammer! You can see them a mile away! :twisted: :evil:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -