NODULAR CASE???--TECHS HELP

Old 12-15-2007, 04:21 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default NODULAR CASE???--TECHS HELP

I HAVE A NODULAR CENTER SECTION[ 9"] :lol: :lol: --MY QUESTION FOR ALL MY TECH PEOPLE IS --I DO NOT HAVE THE CAPS FOR IT/ SO HOW DO I FIX THE SITUATION CORRECTLY?--DO I HAVE TO MACHINE DIFFERENT ONES TO ALIGN THEM PROPERLY OR DOES IT MATTER?--AND NO I WILL NOT THROW IT AWAY[IT IS TOO VALUABLE!!--THIS IS THE ONLY 9" CENTER SECTION I EVER GOT IN 30 YEARS THAT DID NOT HAVE THE CAPS ON IT [ I ALWAYS MARK THEM FOR SIDES WHEN I TAKE THEM APART] :idea: :idea: ---HELP--I DO NEED ANSWERS :cry: :cry: --THANKS GUYS--LIVELY
Old 12-15-2007, 04:53 PM
SST4530
DYNO TECH

I never have come across this problem. I would think you could have some machined to work just fine or if you have another case you can take the caps from then have it align bored if they don't fit quite right. Kind of like replacing the main caps on an engine block
Old 12-16-2007, 12:04 AM
edvancedengines
DYNO OPERATOR

Location: VA Hospital, Dallas, Tx (214 302 1924) cell-972-464-7400

Call and talk with Mark at Mark Williams and see how much he will charge to install a set of machined billet caps on it. I also suggest to buy his aluminum pinion bearing retainer as well.

Ed