Tire kicker forum

Old 12-15-2007, 02:21 PM
Sox
CRAFTSMAN

Default Tire kicker forum

RJ should start a forum for tire kickers and B"Sers.Maybe a list so we can go to for names that people submit.I have a car on RJ and can not believe the people that contact me and then Bull crap me and never follow thru. Just get a little annoying.Well just a thought...
Old 12-15-2007, 02:24 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

They should I have had many people get my address to send money after several messages to each other. Never see the Money .. but remember not everyone is this way
Old 12-15-2007, 02:49 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Is there enough server space to hold that type of forum??????
Old 12-15-2007, 02:56 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

haha ! I agree Shawn !! we could be here all day !
Old 12-16-2007, 08:36 AM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

wouldn't that be a hard fourm to control.?everyone has different opion on what a tire kicker is.i've seen on here and other sites where a person has a car for sell with no pic what so ever of what they have.then someone ask them to see a few pics and they list them as a tire kicker.so where does that line come in between a shopper or tire kicker.i've had a lot of cars/trailers/parts for sell and have had a lot of interested persons look/test drive/ask for all kind of information and still not buy.i don't look at them as being tire kickers.they are just smart shoppers not bying first thing they see.think about it.how many of us has went to a car dealership and look at car to buy and didn't buy for what ever reason.[couldn't agree on price-wanted to much down-payments higher then what you want to make]so does this makes us all tire kickers.?just my 2 cents worth;;just because you don't buy after asking about something doesn't make you a tire kicker..admit it we all have done this
Old 12-16-2007, 10:36 AM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

If I have something on here 4 sale like my car at one time,I answer every message,and even the dumb ones,People want to trade you and then just dissappear,so I just kept the car! some on this site are just bullshiters!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-16-2007, 08:43 PM
gdmii
MASTER BUILDER

It's just the nature of sales. I don't care what you're selling. It applies to everything. The fact that every salesperson answers every question, even the dumb ones, doesn't guarrantee a sale. If it did, what an economy we would have.

George
Old 12-16-2007, 11:04 PM
Gdaddy
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

if i had a dollar for everyone that said they was coming or sending money id never need to sell or work again
Old 12-17-2007, 06:26 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

I'm in sales and do alot of trading as well. The people that complain the most about tire kickers are the ones with the least information in their ad. If you don't want people wasting your time then show as many detailed pics as possible, put a price on your item, and finally if you want to trade for something specific then put that in your ad. Thanks Wayne
Old 12-17-2007, 09:40 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Gimmethakick
I'm in sales and do alot of trading as well. The people that complain the most about tire kickers are the ones with the least information in their ad. If you don't want people wasting your time then show as many detailed pics as possible, put a price on your item, and finally if you want to trade for something specific then put that in your ad. Thanks Wayne
agreed in most of this statement plus i also believe that [ tirekickers will always be there ]-it is part of dealing--I LOT OF ADDS SAY TRADES WELCOME BUT THEN GET UPSET WHEN THE WRONG TRADE IS OFFERED[ DON'T MAKE SENCE TO ME!!!]----LIVELY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -