Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tire kicker forum

Tire kicker forum

RJ should start a forum for tire kickers and B"Sers.Maybe a list so we can go to for names that people submit.I have a car on RJ and can not believe the people that contact me and then Bull crap me and never follow thru. Just get a little annoying.Well just a thought...

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    They should I have had many people get my address to send money after several messages to each other. Never see the Money .. but remember not everyone is this way
    David Lanning
    IHRA NHRA 387B

Fleenor Racing Transmission
    419-280-1406
    Lanning Electric
    Complete Drag Car Wiring
    APD Race Engines
    www.apdracing.com

Is there enough server space to hold that type of forum??????

haha ! I agree Shawn !! we could be here all day !
    David Lanning
    IHRA NHRA 387B

Fleenor Racing Transmission
    419-280-1406
    Lanning Electric
    Complete Drag Car Wiring
    APD Race Engines
    www.apdracing.com

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    wouldn't that be a hard fourm to control.?everyone has different opion on what a tire kicker is.i've seen on here and other sites where a person has a car for sell with no pic what so ever of what they have.then someone ask them to see a few pics and they list them as a tire kicker.so where does that line come in between a shopper or tire kicker.i've had a lot of cars/trailers/parts for sell and have had a lot of interested persons look/test drive/ask for all kind of information and still not buy.i don't look at them as being tire kickers.they are just smart shoppers not bying first thing they see.think about it.how many of us has went to a car dealership and look at car to buy and didn't buy for what ever reason.[couldn't agree on price-wanted to much down-payments higher then what you want to make]so does this makes us all tire kickers.?just my 2 cents worth;;just because you don't buy after asking about something doesn't make you a tire kicker..admit it we all have done this

Senior Member SENIOR BUILDER
    If I have something on here 4 sale like my car at one time,I answer every message,and even the dumb ones,People want to trade you and then just dissappear,so I just kept the car! some on this site are just bullshiters!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    It's just the nature of sales. I don't care what you're selling. It applies to everything. The fact that every salesperson answers every question, even the dumb ones, doesn't guarrantee a sale. If it did, what an economy we would have.

George
    http://www.gdmii.com/pics/81launchvidcapsig.jpg
    1981 Camaro @ 2594 lbs.
    496 cu. in. on 1150 Rupert alky
    Brodix BB2X heads touched by the magic hands of Curtis Boggs
    [email protected] Best 60' 1.18
    www.motorsportsvillage.com

Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN
    if i had a dollar for everyone that said they was coming or sending money id never need to sell or work again

Senior Member SENIOR BUILDER
    I'm in sales and do alot of trading as well. The people that complain the most about tire kickers are the ones with the least information in their ad. If you don't want people wasting your time then show as many detailed pics as possible, put a price on your item, and finally if you want to trade for something specific then put that in your ad. Thanks Wayne

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmethakick
    I'm in sales and do alot of trading as well. The people that complain the most about tire kickers are the ones with the least information in their ad. If you don't want people wasting your time then show as many detailed pics as possible, put a price on your item, and finally if you want to trade for something specific then put that in your ad. Thanks Wayne
    agreed in most of this statement plus i also believe that [ tirekickers will always be there ]-it is part of dealing--I LOT OF ADDS SAY TRADES WELCOME BUT THEN GET UPSET WHEN THE WRONG TRADE IS OFFERED[ DON'T MAKE SENCE TO ME!!!]----LIVELY