v8 fiero on nitrous pics!

Old 12-15-2007, 01:50 PM
v8Fiero
MASTER BUILDER

Default v8 fiero on nitrous pics!

heres a few of my sbc 5-speed pontiac fiero.

Old 12-15-2007, 03:14 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

thats cool as hell!!!!!!!
Old 12-15-2007, 03:42 PM
v8Fiero
MASTER BUILDER

I try 8)
Old 12-16-2007, 06:07 AM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Nice ride. 8)
I had a friend that put a North Star Cadilac motor in his several years back. I think he was in a Viero club. His car got in a magazine.
I'll bet it's fun to drive :wink:
Old 12-17-2007, 10:27 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

That looks scary fast......
Have you ever ran it down the track?
If so give us some numbers.
><Cp
Old 12-18-2007, 09:37 AM
v8Fiero
MASTER BUILDER

nope, I bought it 3 years ago completely stock, slaped this v8 in it, drove it for about a month on the street, had a hell of a good time, took it to the track and blew up the stock 100k mile tranny on the first run launching at 2k rpm... didn't even trip the lights on the tree, there was chunks of spider gear and oil all over the starting line, lol the track owner didn't like me very much that day. so I took it all apart made it much more professional with the diamond plate trunk and re-done most of the engine bay to show car quality and put everything back togeather to find out my tranny guy (an actual professional transmission shop) messed up and has it perminantly in reverse and refuses to fix it himself so here I am now with it sitting in my garage waiting for me to redo his work this winter....
Old 12-18-2007, 10:05 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Check out this link I found of this guy who made some home made headers for a his v8 feiro, looks like a octopus tangled up in the engine compartment....lol

http://www.hotrodder.com/emarsh/
Old 12-18-2007, 10:13 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

These guys retroed a muncie four speed in their v8 feiro but ultimatley used another tranny interesting read.
http://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin/main.cgi
Old 12-19-2007, 12:24 PM
v8Fiero
MASTER BUILDER

lol, thanks for looking those up, I didnt quite expect to see somebody post links to fieros that Ive never seen before! lol, thats cool!

I have never seen that octopus fiero before, thats .... umm ... creative. I'm not really sure how much he is actually gaining by doing all those bends and welds, but I think its pretty cool.

the second one is a home page for a fiero forum that I use quite a bit. I actually really like how that person did their header design, its a little bit more concealed but still better then cast manifolds. the 4-speed has better gearing for most SBC swaps... longer 1st gear to carry the torque out but this 5-speed that I have is still the strongest manual avail which is why I chose it.

I have shorty block hugger headers on mine, Sanderson cc90s folowed by true dual 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust with flowmaster 40s. those cc90 headers are the only aftermarket headers that clear the CV axle otherwise you have to make your own or do old cast iron ramhorn exhaust manifolds.
Old 12-28-2007, 07:31 AM
OneBadGMC
RACING JUNKIE

Do yourself a favor and take that bug eye air cleaner off.

1. It's junk and starves the engine for air.

2. If it still has the filter in it and it backfires, plan on a fire.

btw... neat car.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -