newb to forum

Old 12-15-2007, 11:05 AM
v8Fiero
MASTER BUILDER

Default newb to forum

hey guys, Ive been searching the classified ads here for a while looking for a new motor for my fiero and just recently discovered the forum, it looks like a fun place here. well, I was running a 400hp 355 with a weak bottom end but I managed to get 200hp shot nitrous through it, 125 progressively controlled pro-shot fogger first stage and 75shot plate 2nd stage. I'm still looking here for a new motor, I want to get a big nitrous shot out of it and move the power band up above 3k rpm to save the stock fiero 5-speed on launch. Im thinking a 377, 406, or slightly bigger (or another 355 if built right) for a high-rpm screamer.

anyway, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself and hopefully I can contribute advice as much as I ask for it here.
Old 12-15-2007, 11:18 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Welcome to the forum v8Fiero

Bet thats a fun ride you got,If you'd to post up some pictures in the show off part of the forum,please do,if you need help posting pictures there is a tutorial in the help part of the section to help you

Thanks for comming by,
Old 12-15-2007, 12:22 PM
v8Fiero
MASTER BUILDER

good idea, heres a few!

with the old motor (in the pics) she could get the fronts off the ground in 1st and 2nd gear.
Old 12-15-2007, 01:30 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

welcome to the site. nice ride. how hard is it to change the plugs in that thing?
Old 12-15-2007, 01:33 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Wow thats a neet little car,I bet that thing flys,with the engine mounted in the back I can see why its light on the front,pretty cool just the same 8)
Old 12-15-2007, 01:36 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Nice ride...You might want to go to the Show Off section and post your pictures larger there for all to see real good...and welcome to RJ..Hope you enjoy it...
Old 12-15-2007, 01:43 PM
v8Fiero
MASTER BUILDER

thanks, it is a fun little car. the plugs arnt as bad as you would think... actually this engine is easier then a stock v-6! theres a bunch of room from the bottom to get a rachet up there with this simple motor, a stock v6 has to much wiring and hoses jammed up there so your forced to weave your hand blindly from the top.