Troy Bobbit/ Bruis Glass Works info

Old 12-13-2007, 10:08 AM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Troy Bobbit/ Bruis Glass Works info

Hi everyone, i got this email sent to me and thought everyone here should see it as well before they get ripped by this guy.

Just thought I would tell you a litle interesting information.
First of all, Bruis has relocated to Springhill (Cullen), LA because the town of Vivian kicked his a$$ out. There are multiple calls each day made to the town, police, jp, DA's office, etc. etc. Troy will lie to your face, and tell you anything just to appease you. Trust me, I know plenty about how his business works. He thinks he can get away with anything because his daddy is a state police. I guess mto some degree he can get out of stuff. There was a warrant coming from Alabama but it never made it throught the proper channels. He has over $5000 at the DA's for hot check. He's is buried in multiple debt. Thinks he is going to save the business by fililng Ch 13 and reorganize. He tried to compare Bruis to business such as American Airlines. He said they filed Ch 13 and look at em now. He is so full of chit and thinks far more of himself than anyone. The funny thing is, the attorney he retained is no longer representing him because his $10,000 check, BOUNCED )~ The plot thickens. I thought maybe you could post this everywhere and update the racers worldwide. Another one of his scams now is getting people to write the checks or mo to him personally. He gives them some BS reason and they buy it. ALL the molds have been seized, but he tooks some of them to his new location against court orders. Please post some of this info on the web. I would but he knows who I am and am afraid he may do something to me or my family. He always liked to brag on how he had connections and could make anyone disappear. If you will respond to me, can give you my cell phone and we can talk. Oh, concerning all your lights, handles, blinkers, whatever else is left, you'll never get. Heard him say the words personally. Hope to talk to you soon.

How's this for a scumbag then, if he wants to push his weight around i'm dam sure theres alot of people on here as well as myself that would like to pay him a visit, as to this ch13 thing i don't really know what it is, and would be good if someone could explain it to me.
Old 12-13-2007, 10:23 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.uscourts.gov/bankruptcyco...chapter13.html
Old 12-14-2007, 07:22 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY..THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO BE TAKEN AS ANY LEGAL ADVISE

normally a business /corp will file a chapter 11...

a personal bankrupt filing when the person has assests such as a home ,car etc..they will file a chapter 13..they are required to re-pay the secured debt thru a trustee at a reduced rate etc...all the secured creditors are required to file a Proof of Claim beforehand

just to let you know this is a Federal motion filed to seek proctection under a Federal Bankrupcty protection ( stay)..
there are things you can do such as filing a "Proof of Claim" ...you only have a certain amount of days to file this claim after he files the Bankruptcy..

i would suggest seraching the bk site or possibley bk attorney to file a Proof of claim for you..if he stays chapter #13
if he goes 11...then you got something else to re-search.

Good luck.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-14-2007, 09:01 AM
KBLAIR
APPRENTICE

:lol: NOT ONLY DID I HERE FROM SOME EX EMPLOYES THAT HE WAS IN BANK RUPT BUT ALSO THERE WAS A BENCH WARRANT OUT FOR HIM IN VIVIAN LA AND THAT HE MOVED ABOUT 30 MI NORTH OF THERE IT SOUNDE LIKE IT WAS IN AR OR REAL CLOSE MAYBE COLLIM LETS GET THIS SCUMBAG POSTAL INSPECTOR IF YOU SENT CHECK ,,THEY HAVE HAVE TO ,,,ALL OF US ARE NOT WRONG AND IAM SURE THERES PLENTY MORE WE DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT :lol:
Old 12-14-2007, 11:20 AM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

Merry Christmas Troy
Old 12-24-2007, 12:57 AM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

hope they deliver him a xmas nightmare, he deserves it.