gomer in richmond bad trader

Old 12-05-2007, 01:01 AM
nova72
JOURNEYMAN

Default gomer in richmond bad trader

traded thid guy his car was a junker he took all the good parts off before he traded ...gomer your neihbor told me this how you took the good trans tookthe good brakes tube k member put a junkyard rearend ring and pinion dont match .if you look at his add noe has yellow vega wagon its a good car of he hasent stripped it shold have drove his car first ...guess you cant take a man for his word at least noe gomer in richmond va
Old 12-05-2007, 01:32 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

where is a link to his ad? sorry about your misfortune. List any personal info of his that you have
Old 12-05-2007, 05:20 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

I can't make out what you are saying. I got ripped off by a guy in Richmond myself. Just trying to see if its the same guy.
Old 12-05-2007, 10:16 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: gomer in richmond bad trader

Originally Posted by nova72
shold have drove his car first ...guess you cant take a man for his word at least noe gomer in richmond va

That sums up this issue !! You should of drove it and looked it over, and seems 75% of people you cant take their word for it anymore.

How do all you guys on this site trade and not look at what your trading for ??? Seems like common sense to look it over to me ???

Sorry you got hosed !!