Michael Anthony Loses a Few Victims

Old 12-03-2007, 06:03 AM
floritejoe
APPRENTICE

Default Michael Anthony Loses a Few Victims

I posted this "ad" # 1041370 about a month ago and I have recieved about a dozen messages thanking me. It would appear that some of these people who contacted me were in negotiations with the dirtbag we all know as Michael Anthony and after reading my "ad" they walked away thanking me for saving them alot of money.

After a few conversations with these people, I was surprised that so many have no idea that this forum exists and they only came across it because I mentioned it in my ad. I think RacingJunk should put some kind of warning or a big NOTICABLE link on the home page to direct people here. Maybe even a list of known scams and scammers would open peoples eyes to protecting themselves. Something need to be done to help protect people on here. Some people can barely type or understand windows, they just hunt for the big deals and jump on them without regard. These people would never look for a forum and they probably don't even know how to navigate through one, but if they knew of it's importance, I bet they would learn quickly.

Just my 2 cents...
Thanks, Joe
Old 12-03-2007, 07:14 PM
bbms1000
JOURNEYMAN

It took me 3 years to read anything on this page???? why??? being honest is to hard. For all of us reading and searching for parts or whatever, it is worth reading trust me. :roll: These people trying or getting away with pulling a fast one won't make it to the finish line. 8) 8)Micheal Anthony got me to,$1700.00 for a set of heads, I don't know how this man sleeps at night but I know I can and get up in the morning without looking over my shoulder. He gets his justice everytime he walks out side or turns the corner. I could not live like that.His guts have to be in a knot every minute of the day. :wink: :wink:
Old 12-04-2007, 05:23 AM
DrL88
JOURNEYMAN

Default Mikael Anthony scammer

The authorities are onto this guy. He's now crossed the line with a federal bank fraud crime. The Feds are after him.....................and they will get him. He'll have a long time to visit with his brother in prison.
Old 12-05-2007, 11:16 AM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

dropping soap for bubba
Old 12-05-2007, 09:42 PM
placecraft1
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by flipper59
dropping soap for bubba
No he will be bending over to pick it up :shock: :shock:
Old 12-12-2007, 11:51 AM
DrL88
JOURNEYMAN

Default Michael Anthony scam

Anyone have any new updates on Michael Anthony>
Old 12-12-2007, 03:55 PM
Rodbbc
APPRENTICE

Default RJ staff should should post check scam sections

Before you buy-- too many dirt bags out there
Old 01-18-2008, 05:36 AM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

I just read on another post that he has been arrested. Is this true? Does anyone else know anything about this? Please let us know.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:39 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default RJ POSTING

I too think RJ should have a directory directing users to the Forum before doing business with anyone-If you post any AD about some scumbag ripping you off RJ will block you from the site because its an ad not buying or selling so of course no one profits??(Except a Victim)-I have contributed my fair share of money to these thieving scumbags so I felt I should also share my opinion--I Guarantee if such a directory were in place prior to entering RJ the scams would be alot less--If anyones stupid enough to do business with someone listed in the forum what can you say??Thanx for letting me share my opinion
Old 01-19-2008, 11:45 AM
markdog
SHOW GUEST

Default MICHAEL ANTHONY

I RECEIVED A REFUND FROM HIM TODAY , ANYONE ELSE GET A REFUND? I WANDER IF HE HAD TO PAY RESTITUTION AS PART OF HIS RELEASE?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -