Nick Berry

Old 11-30-2007, 10:19 AM
tractionwins
SHOW GUEST

Default Nick Berry

Anybody delt with NickBerry from New Hampshire, He sounds shady when I talk to him on the phone, he also has had his name on here before. Any input?
Old 11-30-2007, 10:27 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

First off if he has had his name here and not in a positive way that is a real good hint...Also if you include some of the details as to how he wants the deal to work then that will help alot as we have seen and heard about all of them but then here comes a new scam and lastly we have found it is always best to follow your first instinct..
Old 11-30-2007, 04:04 PM
tractionwins
SHOW GUEST

He has 3 sprint cars for sale that he sais has hardly any time on them. Its about a 10 hour drive for me to go get these cars. I told him that I was intersted in his cars but I was leary because I had scene his name on this board, he made the comment that he doesnt sell on racingjunk.com then said he's keeping all 3 cars for his uncle, and not selling them now? Anybody thats looking at these cars, I highly dought they are in the brand new condition he sais they are in, but i could be wrong, BEWARE and BE CAUTIOUS
Old 11-30-2007, 05:32 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Based on the info supplied I think you did the right thing and I thank you for sharing it with all that use the site...