Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Rep Check - Greg Reed

  1. #1
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Belleville, IL
    Posts
    658

    Rep Check - Greg Reed

    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/3396

    Anyone do business with him in the past?

  2. #2
    Administrator RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Maine,USA
    Posts
    1,208
    Greg is a member of our board,I have never heard a bad word about Greg.
    But then again how about your credentials,I know you are a new guy here.
    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/224303

    Whats the deal are you buying or selling from/to Greg?

    Maybe we can get Greg in on this question.
    Lets just get it out in the open and try this,and see where it goes.And make this deal work.
    There Is 1 Thing Better Than Cubic Inches,,,More Of Them

  3. #3
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Fountain,MICHIGAN
    Posts
    856

    Background Check

    I beleive the Bill was checking me out?He had Posted an Ad on ITP Board that i responded to,it seems the Parts i have are Not what Hes after?
    Later
    Greg 8)

  4. #4
    Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    North Georgia "GODS COUNTRY"
    Posts
    539
    Now this is the way it is suppose to work..Thank you Gentlemen 8)
    SEE THE USA IN YOUR CHEVROLET

  5. #5
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Belleville, IL
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by topsportsman1
    Greg is a member of our board,I have never heard a bad word about Greg.
    But then again how about your credentials,I know you are a new guy here.
    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/224303

    Whats the deal are you buying or selling from/to Greg?

    Maybe we can get Greg in on this question.
    Lets just get it out in the open and try this,and see where it goes.And make this deal work.
    Hey bud, if you don't have anything relevant to the conversation, don't say anything. Site admin or not, you seem more provocative than transparent in these forums.

    454sss, yes, this is the way things should work here, but they don't, and apparently under the current management regime here, never will.

    Greg and I spoke, and he doesn't have what I'm looking for.

  6. #6
    Administrator RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Maine,USA
    Posts
    1,208
    Quote Originally Posted by OneBadGMC
    Quote Originally Posted by topsportsman1
    Greg is a member of our board,I have never heard a bad word about Greg.
    But then again how about your credentials,I know you are a new guy here.
    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/224303

    Whats the deal are you buying or selling from/to Greg?

    Maybe we can get Greg in on this question.
    Lets just get it out in the open and try this,and see where it goes.And make this deal work.
    Hey bud, if you don't have anything relevant to the conversation, don't say anything. Site admin or not, you seem more provocative than transparent in these forums.

    454sss, yes, this is the way things should work here, but they don't, and apparently under the current management regime here, never will.

    Greg and I spoke, and he doesn't have what I'm looking for.

    LOL your a funny guy

    I only tell it like it is pal,

    I did post up info that you wanted and got you an answer,what I posted for you was not relevent to your asking or are you scared I did a little of your home work for you,your post about me makes you look a little foolish don't you think?

    Banter on my friend :P
    There Is 1 Thing Better Than Cubic Inches,,,More Of Them

  7. #7
    Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Greenville s.c.
    Posts
    3,239
    Quote Originally Posted by OneBadGMC
    Quote Originally Posted by topsportsman1
    Greg is a member of our board,I have never heard a bad word about Greg.
    But then again how about your credentials,I know you are a new guy here.
    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/224303

    Whats the deal are you buying or selling from/to Greg?

    Maybe we can get Greg in on this question.
    Lets just get it out in the open and try this,and see where it goes.And make this deal work.
    Hey bud, if you don't have anything relevant to the conversation, don't say anything. Site admin or not, you seem more provocative than transparent in these forums.

    454sss, yes, this is the way things should work here, but they don't, and apparently under the current management regime here, never will.

    Greg and I spoke, and he doesn't have what I'm looking for.
    whooooo there mister..the (scammer section) does work the proper way if you deliver your question properly. AND YOU DID !!
    why the Buzzard attitude now ???..
    Tom just answered your question and ask you one at the same time...why the panties in a WAD ? u got something to hide here ?

    Obviously you had confidence in the scammer section or you would not have posted here....

    get your heart off the sleeve...WE have had too many of those around lately. if you do not like my post then sign off...or let me know and i can do it for you ?

    i think the reply to your post was in line..your reply was out in left field.

    Brian
    _________________
    bjuice..
    Bjuice..

    "I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

  8. #8
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    ILLINOIS
    Posts
    2,191
    I'LL SECOND THAT BRIAN!!!!-----MAYBE WE NEED TO DEVELOP A CHIIIIIILLLLL SECTION SO THERE CAN BE A LETTING OFF TIME :twisted: :twisted:


    HELP---



    LIVELY IN ILLINOIS :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

  9. #9
    Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    272
    Does this mean we can call Tom "Bud" now....?? :shock: :lol:
    Ed

  10. #10
    Administrator RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Maine,USA
    Posts
    1,208
    Quote Originally Posted by mcracecars
    Does this mean we can call Tom "Bud" now....?? :shock: :lol:
    Sure thing Ed,I'll answer to anything,
    Just don't call me late for supper :P
    There Is 1 Thing Better Than Cubic Inches,,,More Of Them


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright © 2005-2016 RacingJunk.com All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the RacingJunk.com
Terms of Use, Classifieds Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy