Whats Up With Everyone Wanting To Spend Money?

Old 11-28-2007, 11:05 AM
gsforless
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Whats Up With Everyone Wanting To Spend Money?

Especially with Christmas just around the corner!

Last time I had a vehicle posted in the classifieds,I really needed to sell it for cash and was offered cars in trade that I would've loved to have,if I hadn't been in a spot.

Just out of curiousity,I posted my car in the past few days,as trade only.I'd love to finish it,and will,in time,if I dont find an interesting trade.I just thought I'd offer it to someone with the time and resources to complete the car as it should be done,and get something turn key in return.

Although the response has been overwhelming,it seems that no one has what I'm looking to trade for.Everyone wants to buy!!If I needed the cash,as before,everyone would be wanting to trade!!

Can't win for losing!! LOL.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:30 AM
bignastygs
SENIOR BUILDER

I am not sure this could tecnically be called a problem...lol I am selling off all of My Buick GS items to finish my racecar and I couldn't get anyone to offer me any fair amount for my parts but now,everyone is calling and emailing me to end my EBAY auctions for more than I felt was fair..I hope I get enough to finally get my driveshaft and battery reloaction kit...
Old 11-29-2007, 06:46 PM
ash
MASTER BUILDER

Hmmmm.......I've come to the conclusion that this is a phenomenon that is closely associated with owning Buicks. Those of us with Chevy's and Ford's are out to make your live's a living hell. Just my humble opinion. :lol: