Thread: Anybody see this ad.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Anybody see this ad.

Just browsing the ad pages i came across this ad.
    Does anyone know this car or what kind of fuel system he was running to produce this kind of HP from this setup? 1330 @ 7,000 RPM

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/10151...mp-intake.html

Zip.

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    ha zip;;i went into my hotrod mags stack and i found the car that these heads and intake came off of;;
    it had brodix heads and a 106mm turbo with air-to-water intercooler.the blow-though systemgave way tofuel injection controlled by fast xfi box; turbo was set at 20psi boost and ran on 93-octane gas;;cars best time was 8.752 at 159.27 mph

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodharley
    ha zip;;i went into my hotrod mags stack and i found the car that these heads and intake came off of;;
    it had brodix heads and a 106mm turbo with air-to-water intercooler.the blow-though systemgave way tofuel injection controlled by fast xfi box; turbo was set at 20psi boost and ran on 93-octane gas;;cars best time was 8.752 at 159.27 mph
    Thanks,
    I didn't think it was normally aspirated to produce that kind of HP, because it's damn tough to get over 900 with a small blk.

Thx's again.

Zip.