Info on my new ride

Old 11-22-2007, 07:24 PM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Info on my new ride

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ksid=p3907.m32 This is a link to it on ebay. The man pulled the auction to sell the 409 seperately, but I wanted the truck. New grill, bumper and paint and of course a new TD 427 truck motor and I think this thing would be a fun truck. I've never seen 1 and wonder if anyone here knows which Allison tranny this may have? Or even if anyone knows where another is to get parts from? Worse comes to worse, I'll pull the bed and make a cool little tow rig. Yes gas prices sux, but what price can you put on having fun? You can't take it with you so spend it while your here. Next question where can I get a money tree to support the last statement? Thanks and don't laugh to hard. Happy Turkey day to all.
Old 11-22-2007, 08:42 PM
sds10racer
MASTER BUILDER

hey insane, I've gt a 62 ex trailer toter if you're interested. has a locked up 350 in it now. I have a 427 truck long block also . if you want more info just pm me. that is if you haven't bought this one already
Old 11-23-2007, 02:25 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

Where did the 409 go????
Old 11-23-2007, 05:00 PM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

As I said the man is pulling the 409 to sell seperately, since everyone wanted it, but not the truck. He told me a man had offered him, $2500 for just the motor, but didn't need or want the truck.