HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Old 11-20-2007, 07:54 AM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Default HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I HOPE ALL THE FINE,GOOD PEOPLE ON HERE HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING, ENJOY THEM FAMILYS AND WHEN YOU SIT DOWN AT THE DINNER TABLE , 8) GET ER DONE!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-20-2007, 01:06 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

back at ya and to everbody else too
Old 11-20-2007, 02:15 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Happy Thanksgiving to all of us here on RJ and to everyone overseas serving in our military that will not get to come home for the holidays.

Since we are making this wish I would like to share just a couple of things I am truly thankful for, and no it;s not my 65.

I am thankful for my family, although all I have left alive are one brother and a sister.
I am thankful for my friends, some of which I have had for over 30 years and we still hang out together.
I am thankful for all my friends here and on other sites, some of you are like family to me and I care very much that you know it.

Lastly I am thankful for living in a country where I am allowed to speak my mind, good or bad and to live free.

Thank you God for all of these things!
Old 11-20-2007, 02:19 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

very well said
Old 11-20-2007, 02:53 PM
Murff
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by chevguy65
Happy Thanksgiving to all of us here on RJ and to everyone overseas serving in our military that will not get to come home for the holidays.

Since we are making this wish I would like to share just a couple of things I am truly thankful for, and no it;s not my 65.

I am thankful for my family, although all I have left alive are one brother and a sister.
I am thankful for my friends, some of which I have had for over 30 years and we still hang out together.
I am thankful for all my friends here and on other sites, some of you are like family to me and I care very much that you know it.

Lastly I am thankful for living in a country where I am allowed to speak my mind, good or bad and to live free.

Thank you God for all of these things!
Carl, I'll add to that, if you don't mind.

I am thankful for:
My Son coming home for Turkey Day before deployment

My wife (aka The Totally Awesome Missus Murff) without whom I would never be able to go racing

The fact that my inlaws have chosen to go somewhere besides my house for Thanksgiving

All of my new friends here at RJ

My goofy dog Tucker who is sitting here with his chin on my knee while I type this

Murff
Old 11-20-2007, 03:00 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

I would like to say that I am thankful for my family, my wife of 16 years and my two girls 15 and 11. My extended family here on RJ. My new ride and last but not least, my freedom (Special Thanks to all the men and women putting their lifes on the line so we can enjoy this wonderful holiday) I was there and can relate to all those who will be away without their families, it takes a special person to be able to do that. Thanks

Chris
Old 11-20-2007, 05:09 PM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families :wink:
Old 11-20-2007, 06:15 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

HAPPY THANKGIVING ALL YOU GUYS[EVEN YOU MURFF :lol: :lol: ]---WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE PROUD OF OUR MILITARY PEOPLE[ YOUNG AND OLD]---WE LIVE IN A GOD FEARING COUNTRY[ TOO BAD MANY PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO CHANGE THAT]/ I WOULD NOT BE ALIVE TODAY WITHOUT HIM WATCHING OVER ME !!!---I HAVE MET ALOT OF GREAT GUYS AND GALS ON HERE AND HOPEFULLY HAVE UPLIFTED AND HELPED SOME OF THEM 8) 8) ---THANKS FOR BEING FREINDLY AND HELPING ME ALSO ---DENNIS[ LIVELY IN ILLINOIS] :wink: :wink:
Old 11-20-2007, 10:38 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Its all about being with your family and that poor innocent bird.
Now lets DIG IN!
Happy Thanksgiving All
><Cp
Old 11-21-2007, 07:27 AM
gs97s10chevy
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Happy turkey day everyone .. hope all and families have a safe and good one .. overstuff yourself grab a brew hahahah and watch PINKS finally.. :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -