jackj1 = SCAM!!!! DON'T SELL TO!

Old 11-19-2007, 07:41 PM
CHANCETRANS
SHOW GUEST

Default jackj1 = SCAM!!!! DON'T SELL TO!

jackj1 is another wannabe scam artist. I got your typical email saying to send the extra money sent to his shipper. This is getting old. Here's the email I received from him:

Hello ,
I am interested in buying your (engine part) ....Please go get the advert off the web and consider it sold to me, You don't have to bother about the pick up i am scheduled to leave for Holland on a business engagement by tomorrow morning and this will last me Two weeks but i believe this doesn't stop this transaction as i will be informing my business associate in
the state to make out a Certified Check Or Money Order...So the amount on the check will be more than your asking price and the excess on the check will be for the shipping,immediately you receive the Certified Check Or Money Order you have to take it to the bank and forward the excess amount of the money to the shipper for the shipping preparation...
as soon as you receive the payment you will deduct your cost price and additional( $50) then you will transfer the balance via western union money transfer to the shipping company that will handle the pick up,the reason being that i have other consignment which they will pick up for me,they
will and well responsible for the signing of all titles relating to this transaction. provide me with have the following information in respect of receiving the check,to whom to address the check to..
Full Name On The Check...
Full Home.
Address.
State.
City..
Zip code..
Phone Number..
Cell Phone Number..
Private email......
Price........
we shall be waiting to read from you with the information required so our Associate can issue and send the check asap and don't forget to forward the part payment of the difference upfront to the shipping company immediately you get the payment through western union soonest i received your information i will forward them to my shipper start arrangement with you for the pickup so that they will able to come for the pick up fast,because if you delay that means you are the one who is delaying the trasaction,so after the check get to you we will want you to forward the balance to our shipping company which will make them to come for the pick up that the next 3 days to 7days as well and do not forget to send Us the pics....And hope the (engine part) is in good and better well cleaned up for pickup,I will be looking forward to your response today.
Thanks
Note you can email me back at [email protected]
Old 12-28-2007, 09:57 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

I GOT THE SAME ONE :evil: LET RACINGJUNK KNOW AND THEY CUT HIM OFF.WAY TO GO RJ.HE'LL BE BACK WITH A NEW NAME.BE CAREFUL