RACE PARTS DIRECT- Feedback

Old 11-17-2007, 04:16 AM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

Default RACE PARTS DIRECT- Feedback

AS stated in my other post, I wanted to tell every one that Jeff and his crew have stepped up and done 1 HECK of a job taking care of mine complaints. He called me directly, and told me in details as to what happened on his end and listened to what I was upset about. He has made good on all parts and got them here more quickly then I would have expected. Again I would like to say we are more then squared away. And I will be buying from Jeff again.
Old 11-17-2007, 04:49 AM
bignastygs
SENIOR BUILDER

I have a warm and fuzzy feeling all over after reading this thread...lol Great to see someone who cares about customers take charge. Glad you guys worked it out...
Old 11-26-2007, 03:52 PM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

I was just sent a message sent to Race Parts Direct, about they had bad feedback. I'm going to say this again, Jeff and me worked everything out and he more then made it right by me. He's a good person to deal with, and so is his company. I hope who ever it was from this site that they read this. Race Parts Direct sells good parts, it was just a uncommon problem that I had with them and I'll be buying from them again.