MICHEAL ANTHONY SCAM

Old 11-16-2007, 11:41 AM
Gary2
SHOW GUEST

Default MICHEAL ANTHONY SCAM

I recently bought some 18degree stuff off DiamondK11. I sent him a certified check and he was supposed to send the stuff the next day. That was over a week ago and haven't heard from him since. He will not anwer his calls and won't return mine. He copies pictures from other sites and sells the stuff as his own. He will call you and tell you all about the stuff, then disapear when he gets his money. He has three other items for sale on this site now, don't do business with this guy. He is scamming all us racers. Be careful.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:50 AM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

post a link to what he is selling so others can see.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:58 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

This is the trouble with making complaints like this,not enough info is supplyed.
I did a little research on this guy in 2 minutes and his profile says he is from Newark,NJ and his phone number says he is in West Palm Beach, Florida,as well in his adds state the same.He also is a fairly new member.

Some times the deals people post are too good to be true,people need to do their home work,Its too late to come here and complain when the mail doesn't come.

Beware,and come ask questions in the forum before you send people your hard earned money,not after the fact,sorry,hope you get your money or parts

Maybe you can post up more info to the seller besides a handle name and where you sent the money to.

Looking at the add he posted along with his profile,I would stay far away from this guy. There is alot of new CRJ members and seems to be only a drop in the hat for a member like this to invest 49.95 for a membership and rip good people off 1000's of dollars.

Here is the link.

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/10188...e-top-end.html
Old 11-16-2007, 12:29 PM
stroked470
SHOW GUEST

Default scam

Looks like he got me also on the Perf RPM intake. Got me for $150. Here is the info that I have. Sent to
Michael Anthony
2860 State Rd 84 Ste 116
Ft Lauderdale, FL. 33312

It was signed for on 11/1 at 11:30 am by J. Santiago

I guess I will have to get the USPS involved. I sent a Postal money order from the post office and used the USPS next day service.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:33 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Oh boys Micheal Anthony is at it again, he is bad news folks,hope you get your things,but that guy is a crook,he has got alot of people on RJ
Old 11-17-2007, 09:17 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

More info on this dirt bag Micheal Anthony.

Micheal Anthony
5833 west Oakland park blvd
Lauderhill FL, 33313

I googled and it seems to be a buisness suite address that houses the UPS Store.

His Phone # is 954-376-6670

His profile Name is TireSmoke811

Hope this helps some one else like the last post I made,This dirt bag never gives up with all the names,Infact he has more faces then a pail of smelts too

They are coming to get you dirt bag,you can take that to the bank too :twisted:
Old 11-19-2007, 06:26 AM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

This is really sad!! This guy just keeps on ripping off people and the USPS postal inspector is supposedly going to make an arrest any day as he told me and they are watching his every move supposedly but this keeps on happening! I am just furious about it! I think I will call Mr Lamb for an update of B.S. about how they are "On top of it".
Here is what you should do:
Contact the IC3 internet fraud division and file a report with them, you can do that online. (Although i dont know what good it does)
Next, contact Postal inspector James Lamb 516 228 7678 and give him your story. WE NEED TO BUST THIS CROOK SOB!! Sorry you got ripped but I hope you learned something from it, I know I did.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:32 AM
stroked470
SHOW GUEST

I have been doing some searching on Google this morning and this is what I have up with. The address I sent the money to belongs to a company named My Car Carrier it is an auto transport company. I have called and also sent an email to there contact email address on there website. The person that signed for the money I sent was a J. Santiago. I called and it went straight to a voice mailbox for a guy name John, maybe this is the same person. I will see about filling a report. I will also keep calling this new number until they either answer or call me back.
My Car Carrier
877-364-3888
Old 11-23-2007, 03:56 PM
bbms1000
JOURNEYMAN

Default Dart Heads

I can't believe as much stuff Racejunk sells on here they can't do anything about these scum bags, Micheal Anthony is going to get caught. :evil: This is not right when racejunk knows of these people and don't do a thing about it.
Old 11-23-2007, 08:06 PM
placecraft1
APPRENTICE

What can be done to this assclown? looks like mail fraud. Can you say BUBBA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -