Why did you pick your vehicle choice as a racecar???

Old 02-26-2008, 07:07 AM
tyster
APPRENTICE

My current car (Dragster)just fit in our racing plans better. My car of choice would be an Altered. My dad gave up the reigns in 89 and at that time we had a Fiat Tupolino Altered, we sold it in 95 and got Our Spitzer 23T. I prefer the Altereds but for the Top Dragster and Jegs Quick 32 stuff the Dragster is just a better fit for us.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:45 AM
oneowner73
JOURNEYMAN

The car I race is the first new car I ever bought. My dad said that I would have to keep it for a while since new cars cost so much. This April I will have had my 73 Nova SS for 35 years with it being a street/strip for the first 16 years. After 167,000 street miles it went on the trailer and off the street. Just got done with a cage and chassis redo. I'll be 56 in May and so far this is the best birthday present I ever got myself.
Old 02-26-2008, 11:35 AM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

Screen name says it all. First real car I ever bought was a 72 SS/RS Camaro in high school. And I don't ever have to say" I wish I had kept it". It sits in the garage waiting to be put back together again, :lol: . So the car in my icon is what I race. It's also used to go to shows as it's street legal when I take the parachute off. :roll: